Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-10-2014, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Rosemary Attaway View Post
yeah! received mug rug today!
YES!! I received my mug rug also!!! I am so excited and the return address is you Rosemary Attaway. Now I have to wait till the 15th like everyone else. Darn! Thank you Rosemary!
Old 12-10-2014, 07:52 AM

one tea pot thanks. everyone who wrote thanks. but PM ME do not post here you sent or didn't send I cant read all the posts listed often. If you cant write a PM ask someone to do it for you. Its NOT THAT HARD. I get irked to read them here when it was requested to write to me and give me the details. I need to put things on paper and go and cross check them and here they get lost. sorry. me venting.

glad to hear that some are getting knocked off the list. if your not on that list don't write to me its ok, I am working on these first. I have done a stupid thing. lost page one of my swap partners so its hard for me to check on those argh. I have searched high and low. kept them together for 2 plus months and then this. hence if you haven't received it send me a pm, if you can angel send a PM and if you have not sent your in trouble. if your on the list unfairly let me know I will rectify it immediately. I make mistakes believe it or not. I know its crazy but I am a wild one and well.. blow it occasionally. I admit to one each month. even if its five. yup that's me. if you have a great idea how these large swaps should be run please let me know and I will gladly share them with you! if you have complaints how I am running it you can run it yourself a) or not join b). I am trying. period.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:48 AM

Brat, I wish there is something I can do to help. I know how frustrating it is when someone doesn't respond when they should. It's even doubly frustrating when you don't feel good. I've had that happen on the pincushion swap. Although, my swap is a lot smaller than yours.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:55 AM

I was on that list - head hanging in shame; I posted on the thread and neglected to send a PM. I have followed up with our leader and followed her instructions this time. Partner I'm sorry if your name was put on the list incorrectly - my mistake - I've had my package three or four weeks.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
i was on that list - head hanging in shame; i posted on the thread and neglected to send a pm. I have followed up with our leader and followed her instructions this time. Partner i'm sorry if your name was put on the list incorrectly - my mistake - i've had my package three or four weeks.

tsssk tsssk tsssk!
Old 12-10-2014, 10:54 AM

I am getting really tempted to open mine!!! Not long now ��
Old 12-10-2014, 10:59 AM

redo after several calls and emails!
ok this is going to sound lame but after many hours (ok 2) I am tired. this is what I think I have but maybe I missed something;

I need to know from you if you have sent. you may have sent it and I missed it going over 130 plus emails. who sent who didn't vs who received who hasn't has confused the heck out of me.

so to put it simply:
send me an email ENTITLED I SENT and a tracking number once again if you have it.
NURSEDSCHELL - left phone message and emailed. anyone with news would gladly be received.
DFELKER - has mailed my error dropping head down. sigh.
JACIE - no word. praying for an email from her.
SANDRAP - ?
BETTYJ - ?
LETSQUILT has sent so sorry!
ANASTASIA - will talk to her on facebook and check
BUDDYSMOM - sent and received apologies big time to you
CRAFTERMATT - left phone message
DFELKER - done double done!

again I may have heard from you which I apologize for but wanted to get this list quick as I could posted. I had dialysis today and am nervously awaiting results tomorrow from Billings so I am confused super easy and not concentrating well. please accept this in the best spirits you can (I am a DORK).

Now if you have received please forgive me again same as above. send me an email I HAVE RECEIVED in the subject box and when approx. you did so I can take that person off the list of people who have not sent. by tomorrow I should have this all figured out if you write me by say 5 tomorrow. wouldn't that be lovely!

ok : ifyou have received send that PM now if your name is ON THIS LIST (don't confuse me if I am not asking for your name currently)

RECEIVED??
RWQUILTER - think you received please advise in PM
TOO MANY UFOS - think you sent but haven't received?
HAIRQUILT - hasn't received yet waiting by her mailbox hourly
LJDUGAS has been sent an email
JUST DUCKY 65. have sent an email
ANASTASIA - talking to her on facebook think she mailed and not sure on received.
NELCO (think maybe you wrote sigh) advise me one more time (like that hidden grandma you never knew you had, I forget everything)
Lynnie - all is good with her my error once again she is so patient with me . think she secretly wants to bonk me however.
Dabbler - got her package thank you thank you for taking the time to write me Kristine!
Monroe (should be there by now I think) waiting to hear if it arrives
TrishB - hiding? please write me!
NURSEDSCHELL - sent message and CALLED please write me

SandraP
dfelker
RWQUILTER
CRAFTYMATT

that's what I have so far.. think I will narrow things down quickly if I hear from these people. I know who has mailed late and whose packages are going to be late.. but if they magically came and I know but have forgotten (story of my life) well.. I will be thrilled. this is not my NAUGHTY list yet. but it will be. I will be asking angels to help with missing packages.

ok third list:
if you have not received yet nor have you heard from me its coming yet send a post to me I know groan. in the message box please say NOT RECEIVED one more time. and I will go from there. I am down to oh 70 emails left to read and reread and compare so this should help me a ton. in theory. my box is now.. empty. fill it up!
Old 12-10-2014, 11:33 AM

Just laughing at your last sentence on that last post Brat..
Whilst thinking you, my friend are a glutton for punishment... (said with love, always with love...mostly)
I have 2 mug rugs underway, as I've said before, "Maybe my angelic stuff will help erase my not so angelic stuff when my Judgment Day comes...".
Though my smarty pants son (gets it from his dad, certainly NOT me) always banters back with, "Pretty sure doesn't work that way, my angel Mom!".

Sending you hugs, Brat, and wish I could send energy to you if I could only find some...

Kif
Old 12-10-2014, 12:58 PM

Ok, shame on me. I did send my mug rug and did pm Linda the tracking with that weeks ago,and I received my package and only posted quite exuberant, I might add, to the board here and did not pm Linda aka Brat till just today. I have been busy and did not check out the postings for a couple of days. Sorry for any unease it may have caused. I mistakenly thought she had read my postings on the board here. Hope I am forgiven.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:08 PM

Well I sent weeks ago she received it. I also just received mine,So all is good here,I did pm brat.