Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-09-2014, 05:11 PM

I received my Mug Rug swap package yesterday. Now waiting patiently until the 15th to open it.

Thank you so much to my swap partner. I will post pics after the 15th.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:08 PM

yeah! received mug rug today!
Old 12-09-2014, 08:11 PM

Yay! Happy 2 more made it...
Old 12-09-2014, 09:24 PM

Nothing in the mail today.
Old 12-09-2014, 09:55 PM

ok this is going to sound lame but after many hours (ok 2) I am tired. this is what I think I have but maybe I missed something;

I need to know from you if you have sent. you may have sent it and I missed it going over 130 plus emails. who sent who didn't vs who received who hasn't has confused the heck out of me.

so to put it simply:
send me an email ENTITLED I SENT and a tracking number once again if you have it.
NURSEDSCHELL
DFELKER
JACIE
SANDRAP
BETTYJ
LETSQUILT
ANASTASIA
BUDDYSMOM
CRAFTERMATT
DFELKER

again I may have heard from you which I apologize for but wanted to get this list quick as I could posted. I had dialysis today and am nervously awaiting results tomorrow from Billings so I am confused super easy and not concentrating well. please accept this in the best spirits you can (I am a DORK).

Now if you have received please forgive me again same as above. send me an email I HAVE RECEIVED in the subject box and when approx. you did so I can take that person off the list of people who have not sent. by tomorrow I should have this all figured out if you write me by say 5 tomorrow. wouldn't that be lovely!

ok : ifyou have received send that PM now if your name is ON THIS LIST (don't confuse me if I am not asking for your name currently)

RECEIVED??
RWQUILTER
TOO MANY UFOS
HAIRQUILT
LJDUGAS
JUST DUCKY
ANASTASIA
NELCO (think maybe you wrote sigh)
Lynnie (same as above double sigh)
Dabbler
Monroe (should be there by now I think)
TrishB
NURSEDSCHELL
SandraP
dfelker
RWQUILTER
CRAFTYMATT

that's what I have so far.. think I will narrow things down quickly if I hear from these people. I know who has mailed late and whose packages are going to be late.. but if they magically came and I know but have forgotten (story of my life) well.. I will be thrilled. this is not my NAUGHTY list yet. but it will be. I will be asking angels to help with missing packages.

ok third list:
if you have not received yet nor have you heard from me its coming yet send a post to me I know groan. in the message box please say NOT RECEIVED one more time. and I will go from there. I am down to oh 70 emails left to read and reread and compare so this should help me a ton. in theory. my box is now.. empty. fill it up!
Old 12-09-2014, 10:00 PM

one more time if you are not listed please don't reply to me. I am working as fast as I can! (ok unless you haven't got anything as I need an angel calling in very short order.)

if your bored to heck and want to angel please send a pm. I have for sure kiffie2413, Jaba, Lynnie? and more but in case I am brain cramped you can send something marked ANGEL AVAILABLE and how many you want to send. Check that Jaba has mailed an angel package already and so have Kiffie. so know many said they would.. I am most worried about checking names off the mailed packages list. those left there will mean they didn't send. that is the beginning of a big head ache! be patient if you haven't received know you will even if it means an angel is sending to you. so your ok. confused as much as I am? good. that makes a dozen at least of us
Old 12-10-2014, 01:19 AM

Oh Brat, I wish I could do more to help you!
I have a "loopy" (what I call my Lupus brain) brain and problems recalling things quite often myself...I can only imagine the "fun" you're having...And right now you truly don't need anymore "fun".

Now I know as a hostess, good...bad...indifferent comes with the territory. But I also would never have imagined there would be so many people still waiting on their pkgs. Not good for them, and not good for our hostess.

Regards all,
Kif
Old 12-10-2014, 04:54 AM

I sent to SandraP & rec'd from ljdugas31.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:05 AM

Prayers for successful procedures for both Linda and rwquilts. I started a MR yesterday morn and all I have to do is finish HQ it. LINDA, please let me know if I can Angel it to someone, will include special gift too. Also, even though I didn't send you a PM, please let it be known, mine has arrived to it's destination in time. Also hoping all in the east and west of me stay safe with all that horrible weather I see on the news. Well off to finish decorating for xmas, bake, and finish the MR.
Old 12-10-2014, 07:22 AM

LGdugus31 received her package. Post #1033 sorry it was post 1073

Last edited by oneteappot; 12-10-2014 at 07:25 AM.