November Mini Swap

Old 11-20-2014, 03:03 PM

For January we will get ahead...and will be doing Valentines Day. Then we won't be sending the theme within the month and everyone will have more time to enjoy their mini's
Old 11-20-2014, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
For January we will get ahead...and will be doing Valentines Day. Then we won't be sending the theme within the month and everyone will have more time to enjoy their mini's
Great idea!!
Old 11-20-2014, 05:18 PM

kiffie, your applique's are beautiful, something I could never achieve! I don't mind if you stay near your "box" at all.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:23 PM

Great idea, Tlambing..
MaryMo, you're too kind, and your craft work is beautiful!
I think we're always our own worst critics...
I love seeing what everyone makes, and being inspired by it all.
Kif
Old 11-20-2014, 08:00 PM

Kiffie, the appliqued mini I got from you is fantastic!!! Please don't sell yourself short!!!
Old 11-21-2014, 08:35 AM

Oh boy! My mini and MaryMo's are both out for delivery today so we should have some pretty pictures to post later!! Looking forward to getting another lovely!
Old 11-21-2014, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Kiffie, the appliqued mini I got from you is fantastic!!! Please don't sell yourself short!!!

And I love yours so much, it's still in my holder!!
I didn't mean to come across pitiful and whiney...Well, not THIS time..lol
I just think I could break out of my rut a lil more.. As in I want to get better at fmq, yet I do very lil of it..I revert back to hand quilting, or echo quilting. I guess I should be happy I can do ANY quilting, eh??..

And, I just wish I didn't take so much time deciding on each lil color, each lil design, etc...Decide, get busy, next step!!
There's a name for me...And probably medication for my issues...
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 11-21-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:15 AM

I got Bilben's mini done and shipped out - it's going to the Yukon so it has a way to go. In all my excitement of finishing and getting packaged up and out I forgot to take a photo - Cathy I hope you have the ability to post photos as I would love to have a copy of this one for my quilting journal; I tried my hand at applique again this time - I'm really learning to be more comfortable with the process.

Thank you for all the sneak peaks - love the mini that looks like snails tail - I picked up a bakers dozen of mini quilt patterns while on a shop hop earlier this year - they all came with a recipe - all the patterns are referred to as recipes.

I wish you all a great weekend of sunshine and happiness.
Old 11-21-2014, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
I got Bilben's mini done and shipped out - it's going to the Yukon so it has a way to go. In all my excitement of finishing and getting packaged up and out I forgot to take a photo - Cathy I hope you have the ability to post photos as I would love to have a copy of this one for my quilting journal; I tried my hand at applique again this time - I'm really learning to be more comfortable with the process.

Thank you for all the sneak peaks - love the mini that looks like snails tail - I picked up a bakers dozen of mini quilt patterns while on a shop hop earlier this year - they all came with a recipe - all the patterns are referred to as recipes.

I wish you all a great weekend of sunshine and happiness.
Ooh,
Those "recipes" sound delicious!!
K
Old 11-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Power Poster

I received my gorgeous mini from Kiffie today. The picture doesn't do it justice at all, but hope you get the idea of how nice it is. She put so much detail work into it. Such beautiful embroidery using different media, and the all the cute charms (including adding some fabric charms in my package). Such pretty buttons, and fabric. She put lots of gold work on it. I don't know what else to say, except thank you so much Kiffie. You really out did yourself, and I am really doing a happy dance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]499785[/ATTACH]

I will see if I can get one closer up picture of the front.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]499788[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_2320-small-.jpg   100_2322-small-.jpg   100_2325-small-.jpg  

Last edited by JuneBillie; 11-21-2014 at 01:41 PM.