Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-10-2011, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by mooretll
Could be me I also am in the Sunshine State.
Mailed my package today and it is headed to someone wholikes soft colors. moreclues later. I have to get back to my machine my craft show is coming to quick . Candi I see you are still stalking Good work!!LOL
Did you list any Moda lines as a favorite? If not, then that package isn't yours (or mine) my friend. Like I said, I think we all need to head to Lynn Haven and pay ladybug a visit :mrgreen:
Old 09-10-2011, 10:42 AM

Both the boys are very big into animals right now! LOL!!

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by Juli
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by candi
Lori, I love your animals decorations. I love them too. And Krystana, there is a big difference between a tiger and a zebra, do you want me to take you to the zoo??? :mrgreen: .
YAY!!! We're going to the zoo! Juli, get Shane into the car! We're going! Wheeeeeee!
Well okay but what about Owen? We can't leave him behind!!
Of course, we need Owen there, too!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
Cadbury Flakes never heard of them, sounds yummy! I'll have to try and find some. If it is milk chocolate, I love it. My favorite guess I have an addiction. Speaking of addictions, Krystyna has been worried about all of Lori's drugs, but notice who doen't know the difference between animals. All this time she has been trying to get our minds on Lori, perhaps to cover her problem, her secrets are coming out!
They are chocolate bars, and very yummy and moreish. Mary, Lawsonmugs, will fight you for them, she's dying to try one. They are not good for you Mary! :lol:

Cadbury, once a British company now owned by Kraft, makes the most luscious milk chocolate. We, that is the whole country, is praying that Kraft will not change the recipe/formula.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:59 AM

I haven't really seen any for me yet.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
The headache comes from trying to figure out the hints and clues! I don't know how you keep them straight!
LOL, Lori. I have a very good memory, selective mind you :mrgreen: But I can keep lots of hints up there, of course it is all at the expense of remembering how to get to this street or that store, I have absolutely no sense of direction what so ever, GPSs were invented for me, mine is always running. Sometimes I want to test myself so I turn off and try to drive myself to work and I almost always take a wrong exit, wrong turn or just head to a totally different destination, now that gives me a headache. Lol. my husband thinks it's the weirdest thing, that I can remember many small irrelevant details, and guess where he left his keys or whatever, and not remember how to get to a certain place that I've been to multiple times :oops: :lol:
Old 09-10-2011, 11:01 AM

Fabric that is going to be added to my Grandmother's quilt
Attached Thumbnails attachment-254381.jpe  
Old 09-10-2011, 11:02 AM

The headache comes from trying to figure out the hints and clues! I don't know how you keep them straight!
LOL, Lori. I have a very good memory, selective mind you :mrgreen: But I can keep lots of hints up there, of course it is all at the expense of remembering how to get to this street or that store, I have absolutely no sense of direction what so ever, GPSs were invented for me, mine is always running. Sometimes I want to test myself so I turn off and try to drive myself to work and I almost always take a wrong exit, wrong turn or just head to a totally different destination, now that gives me a headache. Lol. my husband thinks it's the weirdest thing, that I can remember many small irrelevant details, and guess where he left his keys or whatever, and not remember how to get to a certain place that I've been to multiple times :oops: :lol:
It willl happen Juli. Remember there are nearly 200 in this swap and not every one posts on this thread. We are just the noisy minority! :XD:
Old 09-10-2011, 11:04 AM

Yeah, I know. Most of the time, I don't get any hints.

Originally Posted by Tussymussy

It willl happen Juli. Remember there are nearly 200 in this swap and not every one posts on this thread. We are just the noisy minority! :XD:
Old 09-10-2011, 11:06 AM

Fabric that is going to be added to my Grandmother's quilt
Beautiful fabrics, Juli. Us internationals hardly get a mention! :XD: :mrgreen: :XD:
Old 09-10-2011, 11:25 AM

No Fair Tussy, no body would pass up a chance to get FOUR flakes. I may have to up the stakes and offer a pack of caramel bars as well.

Is no one else posting out to England? Come on gives us just one little clue.

Canny

Originally Posted by thomp116
Originally Posted by cannyquilter
Tussy, that is just what I was thinking, I wonder if we can prise some more clues??

Canny

Originally Posted by Sheila-in Erie
I was on vacation and now I have strep throat so my package isn't ready to mail yet but it is going far away (that's a hint). I know walk n roll and thomp116 (Kris) sp's and I can be bought just not with chocolate!
Took me a while to read all 76 pages- omg- you ladies are just too funny. I was going to skip to the end and just couldn't do it- afraid I would miss something.
Canny that sounds as if it is coming our way! Not many hints for us so far. What do you think?
We could try, now where are my thumbscrews?

:-D
No thumbscrews necessary. I can be bought for chocolate or scraps. Of course, by the time the chocolate and scraps arrive, you will have your packages, wherever they might come from!
Swap you 4 Cadbury flakes for a clue. It's flakiest, crumbliest chocolate you'll ever eat and very addictive!
Old 09-10-2011, 11:34 AM

So many beautiful packages this month.

Krystina we have lots of bugs in our garden do you want me to put them in a box and send them to you????

Juli I rarely see a clue that relates to me, although I change what I put on my form every month and don't remember so can never tell if it is for me unless they say it is crossing a lot of water lol

Canny