Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-16-2011, 07:14 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by NannySandy
My cousin, John, 17 yr old son, James is missing. He went duck hunting with some friends yesterday morning and hasn't been seen since. They have been searching the huge pond and surrounding area he was hunting in. They are still searching this morning. We have no idea what the boys he was hunting had to say. James is such a good kid. He is a SR in high school this year, headed to UGA next year. He is an excellent baseball player. All on pins and needles praying for a MIRACLE!!!! Your prayers for him would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. Sandy
I am praying right now.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:44 AM

Thank you Carrie. I will update as I get more news.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:12 AM

My cousin, John, 17 yr old son, James is missing. He went duck hunting with some friends yesterday morning and hasn't been seen since. They have been searching the huge pond and surrounding area he was hunting in. They are still searching this morning. We have no idea what the boys he was hunting had to say. James is such a good kid. He is a SR in high school this year, headed to UGA next year. He is an excellent baseball player. All on pins and needles praying for a MIRACLE!!!! Your prayers for him would be greatly appreciated! Thank you. Sandy
Oh, Sandy--My prayers are with you, my thoughts are with you and my fingers are crossed. Please let us know when he is found. Lynne
Old 01-16-2011, 09:04 AM

Praying now. Please update us.
Old 01-16-2011, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I am here! For the last few days I have been nursing my mom back to health and now I have caught was she had and spending lots of time resting and sleeping.

I am hoping this passes soon. Ugh. I feel like utter crap.

Missy
Missy you are one sick puppy!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes. Yes I am. BWAHAHA!

Missy
You should have said, bow wow, bow wow.
HAHA!! I should have!! LMAO!!

Missy
Old 01-16-2011, 09:50 AM

OMG!! I will pray and pray for this situation! I just lit a candle. Oh my...so sad!

Missy
Old 01-16-2011, 10:12 AM

THANK you all for your concern and prayers! I just got a call from one of my aunts. She is now in Valdosta, GA, at the pond where James went missing. She said the pond is huge. There is a lodge/building there and the family has been there all night, as the search has continued all night. James has not been found yet.

Story is: James and 2 of his friends went duck hunting yesterday. His 2 friends were standing on the bank of the pond. James went out in the boat to retrieve the ducks. The boys saw the boat "spinning around" and James was no where to be found. He hasn't been seen since. They have been searching since yesterday afternoon. Divers have been diving. Helicopters have been searching, authorities and people are searching the woods and surrounding area, yet nothing has been found.

My aunt said she will call me back when they get more news. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue. Thank you! Sandy
Old 01-16-2011, 10:39 AM

Prayers said, please keep us posted. Carol
Old 01-16-2011, 11:17 AM
Banned

Sandy.......{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}please keep us posted.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Banned

weigh in this morning 185.....thats 2 lbs lost from last week and it is exactly my suicide weight. 2 weeks of having my period so still no exercising for me since I flow so heavy.