Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by purplemem
I dressed hip-hop today! I have on white granny panties that are too big and my black sweats slid down so now everyone gets to see my white undies! All from weight loss, I am now trendy...

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL!!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
I dressed hip-hop today! I have on white granny panties that are too big and my black sweats slid down so now everyone gets to see my white undies! All from weight loss, I am now trendy...

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU GO GIRL!!! LMAO!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164010.jpe  
Old 01-19-2011, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by NannySandy
http://www.walb.com/global/story.asp?s=13853180

This is a link to a story about my cousin's son, James, that is still missing. You can see "who" you've been praying for. The pond/lake is 1,700 acres, not 1,000 like we had initially been told. So, they have a lot of area to search. They are still searching 24 hrs/day, but have yet to find anything. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated. Hugs to all, Sandy
Oh I am so sorry. He is still in our prayers and so is the family. Take care of yourself as well. Hugs, Donna
Old 01-19-2011, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Originally Posted by trupeach1
I wonder if Carrie is REAL sick she hasn't been around and she said she wasn't feeling well................Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!
I'm still here and alive. Tru thank you for asking about me!

I just haven't been commenting because little man is sick too and is very needy. He has only given me enough time to read but not chat. I played games with him all day even though I am in a lot of pain. I hurt my right hip and my right shoulder (I can't hold a cup of coffee in that hand without a lot of pain) while trying to strap Eli into his car seat in this crappy loaner that Ford gave me to drive while my van is getting fixed. Thankfully I get my van back tomorrow. I am getting tired of having to take the van in because Ford keeps recalling parts on it but I guess if they keep it up I will eventually have a new van. LOL!!

I have kept up with Sandy's posts and read the article in the link she provided. I just want to cry for her family. Sweety you are still in my thoughts a prayers.

Has anyone heard from Lisa? ljs??? She has me worried after the post she left the other day and she never came back on.

Well I am gonna get back to fussing with Eli before he drives his brother insane. Who by the way is coughing and sneezing now.

I don't have time for the pain!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Glad you are feeling better, Carrie, but your poor little guy must be miserable. It's so hard for them, isn't it? How about if you put a "lemon" sign on your Ford windshield? We did that many years ago, and the company gave us a new car. Take care, sweetie. Donna
Old 01-19-2011, 07:39 PM

LOL Missy! What'chu doin' takin' pics o' mah drawers for? :lol:
Old 01-19-2011, 07:48 PM

I haven't been on in a couple of days so I was trying to catch up with everyone. It's been so beautiful here for the past 2 days--sunny and 65-70 degrees. Tomorrow it's going to get cold again. Oh well!!

So much news on this thread and everyone seems to be sick. I am so sorry for all of you. So far, I have been fine. However, I weighed in at WW yesterday and got depressed----Yep, I gained another pound. I don't know what my problems is---so today, I am back on the program. Gotta get this weight off. I'm 222 but I was 230. I just don't like the way I look.

Going to quilt tomorrow. Haven't done any quilting since I did my Christmas gifts and am ready to get back into it. Going to work on my UFO's first.

Hope you all have a good day and that your weekend finds you all healthy.
Donna
Old 01-19-2011, 08:30 PM

Ok, I'm not weighing every day because... pick any excuse....
Here are pics of my house...They started repair and replace...maybe it's just replace... anyway... here is what it looks like now... I have to have all the "loose stuff" packed into boxes and ready for movers to come and move it out of the house so they can put down the carpet.
right now, you can see the kitchen through my bedroom closet... yea the more they fix, the more damage (black mold) they find... but praise God insurance is covering all of it.

Livingroom/hall/kitchen
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164058[/ATTACH]

livingroom/hall
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164059[/ATTACH]

kitchen
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164060[/ATTACH]

Livingroom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164061[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164053.jpe   attachment-164054.jpe   attachment-164055.jpe   attachment-164056.jpe  
Old 01-19-2011, 09:32 PM

UH, What happened??!!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:30 AM

Sandy I am still praying for your family, never give up hope it is a powerful thing.
Oh my Leota you are going to have a whole new house when they are done. Repairs always have to get worse before they get better, so that is progress!
Has anyone heard from Lisa since her last post here?

Well, I should be able to get to work this morning but don't know about getting DS to school tonight. Due for more snow. I am already so sick of winter I could scream!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by Momma_K
UH, What happened??!!
She had a water leak on thanksgiving (watch me be wrong)..