"Weigh In"

Old 04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Banned

Happy Easter.............I blew it I had choclate cake & Irish soda bread...........2 BIG pieces of each. And a Big glass of lemonade, I haven't had sugar in 2 months so even the lemonade was a treat. Weigh in tomorrow I will see what the scale says.........or not maybe I will wait until Thursday.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:08 PM

I did bad, gained again, will try harder this week. Think I fell off the WW wagon. :/
Old 04-04-2010, 11:28 PM

Hoppy Easter (a little late, sorry!)
Old 04-05-2010, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Happy Easter.............I blew it I had choclate cake & Irish soda bread...........2 BIG pieces of each. And a Big glass of lemonade, I haven't had sugar in 2 months so even the lemonade was a treat. Weigh in tomorrow I will see what the scale says.........or not maybe I will wait until Thursday.
I betcha it didn't do as much damage as you think peach, don't despair.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:23 AM

Hope everybody had a good Easter and were able to enjoy the good food and wonderful treats. The key to any morning after a big holiday weekend is to forgive yourself for your indulgence. It is ok to treat yourself and to some traditional fun and food. So ladies it is early in the month, and there is plenty of time to make up for the extra calories we consumed. But remember that you cannot make up those precious moments with your family. No since beating yourself up over what you already enjoyed. It is ok.

Our family had a huge Easter egg hunt with our grandchildren this weekend. They were very excited to find dozens of fun-filled eggs that the Easter bunny had hidden. Once they all went home, I looked up and realized that I hadn't gotten even one robin egg or sour patch bunny. But on Easter morning we did discover that the Easter Bunny had found it in his heart to leave a few treats for DH and I on the diningroom. We both had our way with the basket of goodies. DH made a beautiful ham dinner which was also wonderful and we had a beautiful strawberry shortcake desert.

But it is Monday now and time for me to forgive myself for all of those wonderful treats that I consumed and get right back to normal as quick as I can. I also missed a couple of my normal workouts, but I have decided that running around the yard hiding those eggs and then running around the yard helping those little ones find them will be considered a substitute workout.

Hope you are all able to jump right back in and continue on your getting healthy and weight loss journey.
Linda
Old 04-05-2010, 09:22 AM

I didn't do too bad but my fingers feel like sausages. I think it was the ham-a little salty and I had cut out salt for the past few weeks. Drinking lots of water and green tea today.
Hope everyone had a good holiday but now: back to reality!!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:49 AM

I did really well for the Easter dinner. I needed to stay focused and so I prepared food that I could have and if something wasn't too good for me I ate it in moderation. I had gotten back with my diet and took off the pounds the scales said I had put on. I am very happy with myself. I know I may have some not so good days, but like it has been said," forgive yourself and get back to it"

Wishing all of you great losses for April.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:00 AM

Dropped the sugar Saturday and have had a headache ever since... I know it's sugar withdrawal but it's still discouraging because I am craving the sugar and anything else that will ease up this pain. But have lost all the easter weight except for one pound...that will come off this week. Boy just talking about it is helping the headache :D thanks..to my loser friends :D
Old 04-05-2010, 10:42 AM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mel
Originally Posted by trupeach1
I betcha it didn't do as much damage as you think peach, don't despair.
Trupeach, I'm glad you enjoyed your little splurge! That does't sound like such a big splurge and maybe it will reset your metabolism so you will start losing faster again. :-)
Old 04-05-2010, 10:47 AM

I'm going to the store later to get chocolate that will be at least 50% off... I hope... otherwise I get no easter candy... apparently I'm too old! lol Thats okay though! I shouldn't this is true... but I have a hankering for chocolate!