Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Enough already >

Enough already

Enough already

Old 04-06-2011, 07:15 AM

Dear TreeFrog: You go girl! People should know by now that
some things just take time. I am not real computer literate and try not to compalin when something is not to my liking. However, I really wonder if some people are addicted to this QB and it's rough when it isn't there just as we'd like it to be. Thank you for the reminder.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:17 AM

Thanks. Maybe I'm not on here as much or on at the same times, but I haven't had any problems. Guess I'm the lucky one?
Old 04-06-2011, 07:20 AM

OM gosh. I know we all have good points but....really???? Read thru this again, every one of them. No one complained about the Adnim or Moderators, but the probelms they are having. It's not the Quiltingboard itself but those they chose to do the maintencance work. If you hire a bad plumber, you give him a chance to fix it before you fire him and hire another.
No complaints should be posted - Patrice J said to send an email/pm to Admin.
If we did that, there would be no negative posts or threads on here and we would be happily back to the way we were.

MY CHALLENGE TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS TO SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN GO WITHOUT POSTING A NEGATIVE THREAD OR RESPONDING TO ONE ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE ON THE BOARD. WE CAN ALL WATCH AND SEE THOSE WHO CAN'T BE PATIENT.

I agree with everyone who has problems but I also agree that the negativity on the board about these changes right now is making me crazy. I hate the way we post to each other. It is awful. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you are not entitled to be ugly and quote someone else and be rude. So let's support this board and NOT NEGATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - THE CHALLEGE IS ON... Can you do it????? Wishful thinking on my part????

TO be fair not everyone will see this so I might have to post it on the main section. ROFL.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:21 AM

Thank you for speaking up. Fixing computer sites is not an easy task. Many thanks goes to ones in charge. I have loved making new friends help me along the way from this board. I appreciate learning from everyone!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:26 AM

THANK YOU!! Tree Frog And MOST OF ALL Quilter's Message Board Gods!!!! Sometimes, people FORGET!!! That this is FREE and we ARE NOT paying these WONDERFUL people to help us stay in contact with other quilters. So Be Thankful For Having A Message Board - and allow the Board God's to do what they do, and maybe give them a LOT more THANKS and NOT so much B_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!!!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OM gosh. I know we all have good points but....really???? Read thru this again, every one of them. No one complained about the Adnim or Moderators, but the probelms they are having. It's not the Quiltingboard itself but those they chose to do the maintencance work. If you hire a bad plumber, you give him a chance to fix it before you fire him and hire another.
No complaints should be posted - Patrice J said to send an email/pm to Admin.
If we did that, there would be no negative posts or threads on here and we would be happily back to the way we were.

MY CHALLENGE TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS TO SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN GO WITHOUT POSTING A NEGATIVE THREAD OR RESPONDING TO ONE ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE ON THE BOARD. WE CAN ALL WATCH AND SEE THOSE WHO CAN'T BE PATIENT.

I agree with everyone who has problems but I also agree that the negativity on the board about these changes right now is making me crazy. I hate the way we post to each other. It is awful. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you are not entitled to be ugly and quote someone else and be rude. So let's support this board and NOT NEGATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So - THE CHALLEGE IS ON... Can you do it????? Wishful thinking on my part????

TO be fair not everyone will see this so I might have to post it on the main section. ROFL.
Debbieumphress

Thank you so much, I agree with you 100%. Thank you for your support!

TreeFrog
Old 04-06-2011, 07:30 AM

I agree! Have to remember it could be worse!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:39 AM

Just saying....I know some are having real problems, I agree, and they are frustrating. But this board is my home away from home and I like to keep it safe from harm. I agree with the ones who are voicing their opinions, it is allowed, I dont' agree with the negativity the posts create. I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them. ROFL. Let's move on.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:43 AM

here, here!! Thank YOU!!!
Old 04-06-2011, 07:47 AM

I second that! In particular, I love the larger print. I was okay with the smaller print, but I'm sure in a few years I will enjoy the larger print even more! Thank you for your hard work!