Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 07-08-2011, 12:52 PM

Abonda,
That quilt you made, is absolutely darling!! As time goes on, all of these doll quilts are getting cuter & cuter. Nice work!!
:D :D :D :D
Old 07-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Swap Hosts

What a sweet little pig! Love him!
Old 07-08-2011, 04:08 PM

Thanks
Old 07-08-2011, 04:12 PM

Really cute quilts! So much fun, isn't it?
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 PM

Well, indeed you beat me quiltin cowgirl. I was hoping to have mine done for you by now the 5th - but no.

My sons birthdays are 7/6 and 7/7. (They have not missed one birthday together, so it's been crazy here).

I don't cook much anymore, but I've been doing nothing but since the 5th. We have left over lasagna, pulled pork, turkey breast, chocolate chip kahlua cake and confetti cake coming out our ears.

Tomorrow they're going golfing, so I'll be here sewing! Yeah! (Only till they get back though) - he's here so seldom I cherish every moment. It just melts my heart to see the two of them doing anything together even if it's just watching tv. They love each other so much, I can see it in every thing they do. Confession: sometimes I just sit and stare at them....

Anyway, I'm on it....sorry I didn't get it done and mailed when I wanted to. I really wanted to beat this crazy week.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:35 PM

Abonda - Absolutely adorable little piggy quilt. Way cute!
And Dotty how creative - love all those florals trimmed in the blacks. Beautiful!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by M.I.Late
Well, indeed you beat me quiltin cowgirl. I was hoping to have mine done for you by now the 5th - but no.

My sons birthdays are 7/6 and 7/7. (They have not missed one birthday together, so it's been crazy here).

I don't cook much anymore, but I've been doing nothing but since the 5th. We have left over lasagna, pulled pork, turkey breast, chocolate chip kahlua cake and confetti cake coming out our ears.

Tomorrow they're going golfing, so I'll be here sewing! Yeah! (Only till they get back though) - he's here so seldom I cherish every moment. It just melts my heart to see the two of them doing anything together even if it's just watching tv. They love each other so much, I can see it in every thing they do. Confession: sometimes I just sit and stare at them....

Anyway, I'm on it....sorry I didn't get it done and mailed when I wanted to. I really wanted to beat this crazy week.
No worries here! I'm still sewing too LOL. Always have such great plans...oh well. This evening I cut the backing & batting, and sewed the label. Tomorrow I will baste it, quilt it & who knows, maybe even get the binding done on Sunday. Would be nice to mail it out to you on Monday.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:28 PM

Cute little piggy!!
Old 07-09-2011, 09:08 AM

Love the pig. I got my great DQ today I will post tomorrow.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:59 PM

:D :D :D Look at the Beauty I got today!! :D :D :D
I received my beautiful Doll Quilt today, from my July swap partner ljdugas31 (Linda) & it is so pretty!! I can't thank her enough for all of the lovely work that she has done in making this great little quilt for me. Thank You Linda so much. I am so proud of it & it will go on my wall in the sewing room with the other's.
:D :D :D :D

July 2011 Doll Quilt from Linda.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223728[/ATTACH]

Label Linda made for my quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]223729[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-223722.jpe   attachment-223723.jpe