Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Neil's Oriental quilt >
  • Neil's Oriental quilt

• Neil's Oriental quilt

Old 03-14-2013, 07:32 PM

That is absolutely gorgeous.
    Old 06-11-2013, 09:12 AM

Carol, your quilt is absolutely stunning!
    And thank you, Suzanne for this wonderful pattern! I have been slowly collecting Asian-inspired fabrics as I find them here & there, and can't wait to get started on this one. SOOOOO pretty, and the perfect showcase for them.
    Old 06-11-2013, 09:15 AM

Awesome Quilt!!
    Old 05-09-2020, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Carol B
    a few months ago in exchange for a lounge suite for my son I made a lap quilt for the person who so kindly donated it to him. (first picture) His son, who happens to live in Japan saw this and asked if I would make him a quilt. (second and third picture) I love oriental fabric and so was very glad to donate the fabric and my time. He paid for the long arm quilting and batting. I am very happy with the outcome and hope he likes it!
    I think the one is what I am looking for. Here is what i found
    https://images.app.goo.gl/GxJ6HygMaE3rVfKm9

Old 05-09-2020, 02:37 PM

I am having trouble using the board.
    here is what is was looking for

Old 05-09-2020, 02:39 PM

a few months ago in exchange for a lounge suite for my son I made a lap quilt for the person who so kindly donated it to him. (first picture) His son, who happens to live in Japan saw this and asked if I would make him a quilt. (second and third picture) I love oriental fabric and so was very glad to donate the fabric and my time. He paid for the long arm quilting and batting. I am very happy with the outcome and hope he likes it!
    here is what I was looking for. I’m having trouble using this site.

Old 05-09-2020, 02:58 PM

the first one is the one I am looking for. I am hoping is can order it from some place in the US.
    [img]blob:https://www.quiltingboard.com/44b83a30-e53a-4ee6-b2de-ee866321d7bf[/img]
    Old 05-09-2020, 03:34 PM

the first one is the pattern I am hoping to purchase from a US vendor. Hope you can point me toma
    site. I am having trouble navigating the board but I will try to post what I found below.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/313211349055063440/

Old 05-09-2020, 04:45 PM

Those quilts are absolutely gorgeous!
    Old 05-10-2020, 04:09 AM

carol the first is the pattern I want to find. Can you please share more info on the block. I would like to purchase the pattern from a US vendor. I keep finding the Pinterest blog but no info on getting the pattern. I just think it is beautiful. My son loves all things Japanese. He was there for awhile and I want to make it for him. Thank you for responding.