Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 27 sign-ups open through 1/9/22 >

Boom 27 sign-ups open through 1/9/22

Boom 27 sign-ups open through 1/9/22

Old 01-11-2022, 12:37 PM

boom-2022-janice.jpg
Hi ladies. In addition to my choice for me, I have these fabrics with4-6 yards each. If anyone still needs a fabric, I'd be glad to send one. I'd like you to pay the postage.
Old 01-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Power Poster

That's so kind of you, petthefabric...
Old 01-11-2022, 03:23 PM

I recognize that cute chicken fabric! I l just cut 2.5" strips from some this morning for the birthday candy swap! It's a favorite in my stash. Very generous of you, petthefabric.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:02 PM

The chicken fabric has been spoken for. Any other takers?
Old 01-12-2022, 03:51 AM

Mjp and stcpaws, really beautiful quilt. I know your friend will treasure it always.

Everybody is choosing really pretty fabrics, I can’t wait to get my package of squishes. I am excited to get started making blocks. I love the piecing process.

I can’t believe postage rates have gone up again, crazy.

hope everybody has a good hump day
Old 01-12-2022, 06:37 AM

Good morning, Boomers. Your emails have just gone out. (I've got spotty internet here and I have to catch it when it's up, which it is now. Sheesh!) Please hit "reply" so I know you've read it and understand the rules. You can begin shipping now as I'll be home in a couple of days to receive your packages. Hopefully before then, I'll finish up the gallery and make up a dedicated thread for each group. I'll let you know when those are online. In the meantime, please keep posting here as you like.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Old 01-12-2022, 07:58 AM

Thank you Janice. I will send the two groups in one envelope - but will send $20 just in case you can not squish all the squishies into one envelope for the return.
This has been the best year as far as weather goes. Beautiful sunshine - in 60's during the day. Our Christian Fellowship rally doesn't start until Saturday, yet there are 20 here already and more each day. Can we say love, hugs and food?? We have gathered together and shared our dinner meal each day. Catching up on people we haven't seen in a year or so - and meeting new ones.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:52 AM

Perfect, TG! Thank you!
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
Thank you Janice. I will send the two groups in one envelope - but will send $20 just in case you can not squish all the squishies into one envelope for the return.
This has been the best year as far as weather goes. Beautiful sunshine - in 60's during the day. Our Christian Fellowship rally doesn't start until Saturday, yet there are 20 here already and more each day. Can we say love, hugs and food?? We have gathered together and shared our dinner meal each day. Catching up on people we haven't seen in a year or so - and meeting new ones.
Old 01-12-2022, 09:58 AM

I picked out my fabric this morning. Didn't have time for a picture before work, so will post that when I get home.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:49 AM

The beginning of the gallery is up, the fabric page. The address is in my signature but you can find it at www.boomerangswaps.weebly.com. I've also opened some older Boom photos for those of you who want a walk through memory lane or a first look at the fine work the Boomers do. Enjoy!