Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Have a specific question >

Have a specific question

Have a specific question

Old 07-21-2011, 04:53 AM

quite striking - I like your layout DYNAMIC !!
Old 07-23-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by chamby
Originally Posted by Diana79
yes, I agree, #1 is my preference... Diana O.
Well everyone, I went with a total different layout. Here is the layout that I decided on. I am working now on sewing it together. I will post once the top is complete.
Okay quilting friends. I have the top sewn together. My problem is that I cannot find anymore of the tiny blue print. Could you help me in finding this fabric. I purchased at Hancock fabric and they are sold out. I would like to have enough for the binding and backing. Another idea would be to find a toile that matches the light color scheme. I have looked a few places on line but have not found anything. HELP!!!
Old 07-23-2011, 10:45 AM

[
Okay quilting friends. I have the top sewn together. My problem is that I cannot find anymore of the tiny blue print. Could you help me in finding this fabric. I purchased at Hancock fabric and they are sold out. I would like to have enough for the binding and backing. Another idea would be to find a toile that matches the light color scheme. I have looked a few places on line but have not found anything. HELP!!!
You can ask Hancock's to call their other stores - I know joan''s did that for me for a particular fabric and they finally got it in from Nw York (+$7.00) but I was able to finish my project
Old 07-23-2011, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by MYWR
[
You can ask Hancock's to call their other stores - I know joan''s did that for me for a particular fabric and they finally got it in from Nw York (+$7.00) but I was able to finish my project
Yeah, I guess I will have to visit the other 2 stores tomorrow after church.