Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
Join us for a Meet and Greet in Archbold Ohio at the Quilt Show! >

Join us for a Meet and Greet in Archbold Ohio at the Quilt Show!

Join us for a Meet and Greet in Archbold Ohio at the Quilt Show!

Old 03-01-2011, 04:35 PM

I have received several PM's saying YES they would like to join us! woohoo!! It's going to be a great time. I will post the list as soon as I figure how to do that... hmmmmm.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:26 PM

It's only been a few days since I posted this and already we have 13 signed up! :mrgreen: I am contacting the local quilt shops for freebies and goodies... always a nice bonus for a meet and greet.

We have the Granary reserved and it seats 30. And it actually is the granary in this old restored barn! The atmostphere at this place is wonderful. If you've been there, then you know what I mean.

Melody
Old 03-03-2011, 01:56 PM

http://www.saudervillage.org/Plannin...ctions_map.pdf

If you're wondering how far away you are from the quilt show and our get together, here is a very good link for map and directions. If you are in Northwest Ohio, it's in your backyard! If you are in Northeast Indiana, you're very close. If you're north of the Michigan/Ohio border, you're closer than you think. Adrian is only 30 to 45 minutes away.
:wink:
Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 PM

I am excited about this meet and greet. I had so much fun at the October 2010 Shipshewanna meet and greet. I can't wait, and hope many will be joining us.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:45 PM

How wonderful that you all are going to meet up at the show. I have to rely on hubby to go with me, and due to his work, we have the 29th planned, so I won't be able to join you (I'm about 45 min away) That show has kind of become our quilt show 'date.' He just sits in the row of chairs they have for husbands, and usually finds someone to talk to. In fact last year, as he was looking around, he even got into a quilting discussion with some ladies that kind of felt sorry for him lol
(if anyone goes on Friday and sees a guy who probably won't take off his USS Ronald Reagan hat, and he looks like he needs someone to feel sorry for him, he's yours!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 PM

Oh so close! We will miss you. Maybe we can meet another time. You aren't far from me.... I grew up in Northwood.

Melody :D
Old 03-04-2011, 07:12 PM

OMG, I just have to go down the road what, 3-4 miles, amd I'm in Northwood! I live 1/2 mile down the road from where I grew up, so this area is vary familiar
Old 03-07-2011, 06:01 AM

I am so please to hear so many people enjoy this show. I think it will be great to meet so many of you who will attend, not to mention the great food for our lunch. Several have already committed to attending our group. We will have a great time. Everyone should mark their calendars and send a PM to Melody!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:32 PM

This looks like it would be fun. Sorry I won't be able to make it, but thanks for PM'ing me about it. It happens to be on my DD's 26th birthday.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:08 AM

I'm sorry you can't make it. But I sure do understand. :-D

Keep in touch.

Melody