Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • What to do with these? >
  • What to do with these?

• What to do with these?

Old 09-10-2022, 09:14 PM

If you crochet:
    Momma was given around 100 spools and she crocheted them into bracelets--like the friendship bracelets--and gave them to the local children's hospital.Just a simple chai and 2 rows of single croche with the main color and one row of the secondary color then 2 rows of the main color again. She made them with tie ends.

When the blues and black was all that she had left she made the same pattern but did 4 rows blue 2 rows black 4 rows blue and again left the tie strings but these were given to the local police department as mourning ribbons to go across their badges.Those were the ones that she made the most of as we had mor blue than any of the other colors. Daddy went and bought enough black for 100 mourning ribbons. Every Officer received one when the first Officer ever for that department was murdered. Also every member of the family received one. Momma made one for me when my man was murdered. I still have it in my hope chest that I was building for our home. I also have several other items that Momma gave me. The chest is never opened now that both are gone. Each item has the story of how it came to be in my chest with the item. Momma also made me a scrap book for keeping my record of who I received the item from and where that person lived and during what part of my life I received the item.
    ==========================
    https://www.spanishdict.com › translate › mono

Mono | Spanish to English Translation - SpanishDict

el mono, la mona (, moh, -, noh, ) masculine or feminine noun, 1. (animal) a. monkey, Los monos, como los seres humanos, son primates.Monkeys, like human beings, are primates. b. ape, El mono salió de entre la vegetación y empezó a golpearse el pecho. The ape jumped out of the jungle and began to beat his chest. masculine noun, 2. (clothing)
    • monkey

el mono (m) means that a noun is masculine. Spanish nouns have a ...

Last edited by MaryKa; 09-10-2022 at 09:23 PM.