Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Rotary Cutting Mat >

Rotary Cutting Mat

Rotary Cutting Mat

Old 11-01-2023, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mazo View Post
I just bought a plastic insert for my sewing machine today and it has the Prop 65 California warning. I was also looking at an exercise bike that has the same warning. I think everything sold in California has that warning.
As I remember, my car that I bought in April had some kind of Prop 65 warning. I agree with Peckish. I'm glad I don't live there. Too many things there cause cancer
Old 11-08-2023, 11:05 AM

I agree...and I live in California! I ordered light bulbs once...but they could not ship them to CA!!!! I run into that all the time. Now they ask what state you live in before shipping.
Old 11-08-2023, 11:36 AM

I've been looking for a mat too. My old mat has lines every 1/8" that went across the mat in both directions. It is white and has no odder I've been trying to get another one like that but so far I can't find one. Actually, I can't find one that has 1/4" line either. I'm hoping that someone will find a mat with at least 1/4" markings across the mat. Some mats have an odor that give me headaches. Sometimes, I buy two of something that I really really love just so when it wears out, I don't have to be in the position of not being able to buy it again. The mfg. doesn't make them anymore.

If I do find one like that, I'll post it.