Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP- 5 Inch Scrappy strips Swap…Registration EXTENDED  until the 18th of the month... >

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP- 5 Inch Scrappy strips Swap…Registration EXTENDED until the 18th of the month...

CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP- 5 Inch Scrappy strips Swap…Registration EXTENDED until the 18th of the month...

Old 02-08-2011, 10:20 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Qbee
Honestly...haven't had time to read it yet...LOL! Hang on; let me read it right now :D
You're a nut!! :XD:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:23 PM

OK....so say i do the white/tan/beige.....one set would mean a bag with ten 5 inch x WOF strips from 10 DIFFERENT fabrics....is that right?
Old 02-08-2011, 10:26 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

OK....so say i do the white/tan/beige.....one set would mean a bag with ten 5 inch x WOF strips from 10 DIFFERENT fabrics....is that right?
yesseroonies !!! ok spelled wrong..

but you are correct.. 5inch strips cut WOF of 10 totally different fabric in the same color family.. How easy peasey is that?? and an awesome way to use up scraps too.. How am I doin>> did I sell ya on it or what?? :XD:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:28 PM

yep...you did...ugh...like I need another swap!! OK...I will be signing up but have to see what I got first....so will probably PM you tomorrow :D

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

but you are correct.. 5inch strips cut WOF of 10 totally different fabric in the same color family.. How easy peasey is that?? and an awesome way to use up scraps too.. How am I doin>> did I sell ya on it or what?? :XD:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:41 PM

yep...you did...ugh...like I need another swap!! OK...I will be signing up but have to see what I got first....so will probably PM you tomorrow :D

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

well hey just think, if you haven't send the 'other' swap to me then you can stuff them all in ONE.. Ooops did I just write that for EVERYONE to see????
Old 02-09-2011, 09:16 AM

Does it matter if it is washed or unwashed??
Old 02-09-2011, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rainbow
Does it matter if it is washed or unwashed??
Sent you a pm.. :thumbup:
Old 02-10-2011, 02:32 PM

Well this looks like a flop.. :?

Anyone else interested in trading strips to add to you stash collection.. ??
Old 02-10-2011, 04:33 PM

I would love to take part but really don't do any of those combos yellow/orange/uglies not my colors. Don't have much excess in neutrals.
Hang in there Luvtooquilt it might not be that bad.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:43 PM

I would love to but not too sure. Trying to get 10 different fabrics of the colors you are asking for. Kinda hard since I am new to quilting. I am looking at the tan group. I have two browns that blend well with the rest of my tan, beige colors if that will work. If so I can get in for one of that color group. The others I am totally out for that many different colors.