Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 01-17-2011, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
ladybug that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I wish it was mine. You guys are going to make it had for me to come up with a border.
Your corner blocks is what i was thinking. Back to the drawing board.

Ijdugas hope your father is doing better.
ladybug that is just breathtaken,i do wish it was mine!!!!!! I hope all goes well with your dad,i am going thru a time with my mom,not good.Take care i will be praying for you
Old 01-17-2011, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
ladybug that is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I wish it was mine. You guys are going to make it had for me to come up with a border.
Your corner blocks is what i was thinking. Back to the drawing board.

Ijdugas hope your father is doing better.
ladybug that is just breathtaken,i do wish it was mine!!!!!! I hope all goes well with your dad,i am going thru a time with my mom,not good.Take care i will be praying for you
I went through things with my Mom too a few years ago. I'll never regret the time I spent with her, and I know it's the same with my Dad. It will be a while before he can be alone, so I'll be helping in his care with my sisters. He lives about 3 hours from me, so I won't be home to much.
I thank you and all who have sent their best wishes and all your understanding.
Joan
Old 01-18-2011, 08:49 AM

My mother was very sick for many years. She lived with my sister. Two months before she passed we found out she had cancer again and she wouldn't have long. I do wish i had more time with her. We was never close. My sister was the golden child in her eyes, but that was ok, she cared for me too she just didn't show it as much. Cherish any time you can have with your parent. My father now is sick and we was never never close. He was very abusive but you know we have to forgive and try to understand so now i am helping take care of him.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:19 PM

My mother was very sick for many years. She lived with my sister. Two months before she passed we found out she had cancer again and she wouldn't have long. I do wish i had more time with her. We was never close. My sister was the golden child in her eyes, but that was ok, she cared for me too she just didn't show it as much. Cherish any time you can have with your parent. My father now is sick and we was never never close. He was very abusive but you know we have to forgive and try to understand so now i am helping take care of him.
I can tell you have a good heart and are very kind. Good luck with your Dad too. My Dad got a pacemaker today and so we are headed in the right direction. Thank you for your encouragement and thoughts.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:47 PM

My quilt will go out in the mail Monday. I can't get to the post office before then.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Banned

Here is Misty Marie's center that cdcatlovers added to it. I am just posting the picture for her.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-165198.jpe  
Old 01-22-2011, 07:29 AM

Looking in from group 5. Maine laddybug your addition is just gorgous! What a lucky lady to be getting this baby home!!!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Here is Misty Marie's center that cdcatlovers added to it. I am just posting the picture for her.
clever to pull out the yellow triangles!! nice job from group 5
Old 01-22-2011, 09:00 AM

Can't wait to see what has been done to mine. I Love what you have done to Misty Maries. It really tones down the contrast i put on it with my border.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:07 AM

Those triangles look great!

Brenda should be getting the next round soon. I completely forgot to put the label in the package for my center, so I guess I just go without a label. Oh well.

Anyway, I am really having to think about what I am going to do with the center I received...it is hard to follow up when the previous round has such a strong personality. (In a positive way!)