Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Quilting in the New Year Swap >

August Quilting in the New Year Swap

August Quilting in the New Year Swap

Old 10-05-2011, 05:45 AM

sorry, bonni! and on top of that i'm sure you're worried. ((((HUGS)))). i'll keep your family in my thoughts and hope for the very best outcome for you!
is this a good time to say i don't always check the heading on these? of course, i've moved on to october which is headed as septmber. no reason to be confused?!?!
Old 10-05-2011, 06:25 AM

Thinking of you, Bonni. You're not in an easy position at all. Hang in there & remember to do something for yourself through all of this.
Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
LOL. Yes we have that many days in October but this was suppose to be done in September. I had trouble on the borders. The binding should take me a couple of days if my brother's health clears up. They moved him to another hospital and now they are talking testing his heart, etc. He's a bachelor so I get to check mails, make runs to the hospital, coordinate the two apartments (he hadn't totally finished moving out of one) move and clean ups, etc. My other brother gets to deal with the new landlady. Not sure which one of us has the harder job. LOL.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:53 AM

LOL. Yes we have that many days in October but this was suppose to be done in September. I had trouble on the borders. The binding should take me a couple of days if my brother's health clears up. They moved him to another hospital and now they are talking testing his heart, etc. He's a bachelor so I get to check mails, make runs to the hospital, coordinate the two apartments (he hadn't totally finished moving out of one) move and clean ups, etc. My other brother gets to deal with the new landlady. Not sure which one of us has the harder job. LOL.
Hey I'm way behind as well, I'm not worried, get to it when you can. Hope your brothers health improves drastically and soon. ;)
Old 10-05-2011, 03:44 PM

Thanks everybody. I went to see him today. I've been named, along with my other brother, power of attorney. Of course this is more stress as well as trying to figure out stuff. Kerm is basically handing it to me. I think he wants to test me to see if I can handle it. Tony is doing better although he didn't have the angiogram today since his hemoglobin was low. They are trying to bring it up first. I love how after being in the hospital his blood sugar has been 200-210!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 06:09 PM

Hey Bonni - tell Tony we are praying for a speedy recovery. Don't forget to take care of yourself too - you are still recovering from those stupid shingles and stress isn't going to help that. Hugs!!!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 06:20 PM

Thanks Ladies! I'll try Dee. Stress seems to find me no matter where I'm at. LOL.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 PM

Thanks Ladies! I'll try Dee. Stress seems to find me no matter where I'm at. LOL.
No Bonnie do this with me:
Breathe in and hold two three four
Breathe out six seven eight

Repeat four more times.
There you can't help but feel more relaxed now.

Seriously keep yourself well. You're of no help to anyone else if you go down also.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
No Bonnie do this with me:
Breathe in and hold two three four
Breathe out six seven eight

Repeat four more times.
There you can't help but feel more relaxed now.

Seriously keep yourself well. You're of no help to anyone else if you go down also.
Yeah, I know .... I know....Ok. I'll do it for you and the rest of the girls. :)
Old 10-10-2011, 03:32 AM

How are we doing with August projects? Still have a bunch without comments as to whether they were received or mailed yet. I do know a bunch of us are alittle behind schedule. Please PM me with your status so I can update this if you haven't done so already.

Thinking of postponing the next swap sign up until the
end of the month (20th - 31st) and just calling it a November swap so it corresponds with the month it is being done in. Usually have signups around the 8th - 21st. Any thoughts?????
Old 10-10-2011, 03:46 AM

that sounds perfect to me. as you know i've already confessed to getting confused easily. 8-).