Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 02-11-2011, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I have to ask. Have you received the next round robin yet,cdcatlovers?
Absolutely not! I check the mail everyday for it but it never shows up.

Thanks for asking,
Jessica
Old 02-12-2011, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by cdcatlovers
Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I have to ask. Have you received the next round robin yet,cdcatlovers?
Absolutely not! I check the mail everyday for it but it never shows up.

Thanks for asking,
Jessica
Sent you an e-mail. I'm getting quite concerned. I wonder what the correct procedure is? Should we all write a PM to the organizer, Terri?
Old 02-13-2011, 09:40 AM

Ladies, I do understand your frustration when a person time and time again says they are going to send, then much time goes by and they don't.
I've given the suggestion to just carry on without this person and that the owner(s) of the missing center(s) remake another and pass it on WITHOUT the "offending" person.
PLEASE understand, your group IS NOT the only group that this has happened to.
This group belongs to ALL of you ladies. It has to be a joint decision for this to happen. I can just give suggestions as to what you can do.
So, what I am TELLING you to do??
Read below....

I am here to PUBLICLY tell you to drop the person that you cannot contact and go on without her.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:54 PM

All the rows posted have been beautiful. I hope your able to enjoy the rest of your swap. It's to bad someone has to ruin it for you. But it hasn't affected your creativity great work.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ladies, I do understand your frustration when a person time and time again says they are going to send, then much time goes by and they don't.
I've given the suggestion to just carry on without this person and that the owner(s) of the missing center(s) remake another and pass it on WITHOUT the "offending" person.
PLEASE understand, your group IS NOT the only group that this has happened to.
This group belongs to ALL of you ladies. It has to be a joint decision for this to happen. I can just give suggestions as to what you can do.
So, what I am TELLING you to do??
Read below....

I am here to PUBLICLY tell you to drop the person that you cannot contact and go on without her.
I am not feeling the love,i do not want to make another center i loved the center i have so far, why can't she just send it back to me,if it has to do with money i'll send her the money. the bottom line i should beable to get the center back.send it cod
Old 02-13-2011, 08:10 PM

lj...I TOTALLY understand your frustration, honest, I REALLY, REALLY do!! Without contact with her, I don't know what else to suggest for your group to do. She is not willing to contact any of us that are trying to contact her, so what is it that you might suggest?
And yes...the bottom line IS getting all centers back to their rightful owners, but just as Gwyn has stated, she's still waiting for her center (along with others from her previous group) to recieve her center back and THAT person is unresponsive also.

So, I am putting the suggestions in ALL YA'LL's court. I have done everything I have been able to do other than go to her house personally and take it from her.
Once everyone has figured out what this group is going to do, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
lj...I TOTALLY understand your frustration, honest, I REALLY, REALLY do!! Without contact with her, I don't know what else to suggest for your group to do. She is not willing to contact any of us that are trying to contact her, so what is it that you might suggest?
And yes...the bottom line IS getting all centers back to their rightful owners, but just as Gwyn has stated, she's still waiting for her center (along with others from her previous group) to recieve her center back and THAT person is unresponsive also.

So, I am putting the suggestions in ALL YA'LL's court. I have done everything I have been able to do other than go to her house personally and take it from her.
Once everyone has figured out what this group is going to do, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks.
So here is what I just found out. She is part of the block swap going on now! The last time she posted was on the 11th. So she is still part of the board. Do we have any recourse through the board gardians?
Old 02-13-2011, 08:25 PM

I just sent her a not so nice PM telling her that the group is not happy with her performance. If she cannot keep her end of the deal with the group, she is to return ALL centers to their rightful owners.
She WILL also get negative feedback since she joins groups, fails to comply with rules, then joins other groups.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:57 AM

This time my quilt top being late wasn't my fault. I sent it and got it back just last friday from the post office. I didn't send it piority mail just in a regular envelope and they tore it up. It is going back out in the mail today along with the next top.
If you want to drop me from the group that is ok. I didn't mean to be such a pain in your backsides. I don't have problems with adding to the tops i only forget to send them. If I could send them as soon as i get them they would be on time. I have realized with round robins having to wait to send them is a problem for me.
I do want to say i am truly sorry to all of you.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by brenda 5
This time my quilt top being late wasn't my fault. I sent it and got it back just last friday from the post office. I didn't send it piority mail just in a regular envelope and they tore it up. It is going back out in the mail today along with the next top.
If you want to drop me from the group that is ok. I didn't mean to be such a pain in your backsides. I don't have problems with adding to the tops i only forget to send them. If I could send them as soon as i get them they would be on time. I have realized with round robins having to wait to send them is a problem for me.
I do want to say i am truly sorry to all of you.
Great if you have a problem then please just send my top back to me and i will finish it myself.Thank you