Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

• Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 12-16-2010, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    My person that I sent to hasn't posted...I hope she liked everything. I know that the box was received.
    The same is true for me. It would be nice to see a post though.
    Old 12-17-2010, 04:58 AM

I can't post pics either. But I do really really love all of the gift my SS sent especially the needle minder and the fat quarters the pillow pattern the cute little angel peeking out and all the rest. Thank you Thank you so very very much.
    Lisa
    Old 12-17-2010, 05:52 AM

So sorry I didn't get to be on line for the reveal,but I was out of town until yesterday and forgot all about it, guess I hide my package to well. Thank you so much Donna I love everything you send, pattern for purse, fat quarters,beautiful star( its on my tree) little pin she made, hand made pins,and more. I too am getting a new camera for christmas so you can see the rest then. Again I LOVE everything. Thank you so much.
    Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by sistahdebbra
    Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    When you don't share photos, are you saying you're not pleased with what you received or you just don't have a camera to post??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

.... I pledge to do just that, so from this day on, I will try to post pics of what I sent. But do I want to do this before, my partner see it? Decisions, decisions and more decisions???

:-D
    How about taking photos of your work/swap to have in case the other person isn't able to post photos? That way you have the photos but don't ruin the surprise element of giving/swapping?

I have a folder for my creations that I keep just for my own personal record. Although, I do forget to take photos before I get carried away wrapping my gift up and getting it to the post office.

:-D :-D LOLO
    Old 12-17-2010, 09:23 AM

I did that today, I wrapped up your pin cushion and forgot to take a pic and forgot to put the Card in lol
    When you don't share photos, are you saying you're not pleased with what you received or you just don't have a camera to post??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

.... I pledge to do just that, so from this day on, I will try to post pics of what I sent. But do I want to do this before, my partner see it? Decisions, decisions and more decisions???

How about taking photos of your work/swap to have in case the other person isn't able to post photos? That way you have the photos but don't ruin the surprise element of giving/swapping?

I have a folder for my creations that I keep just for my own personal record. Although, I do forget to take photos before I get carried away wrapping my gift up and getting it to the post office.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by jazs2
    Some people may or may not have a camera or don't know how
    to post a picture. Doesn't mean they are not pleased.

jazs2
    That's very true :) If that's the case though the recipient should at least acknowledge in a timely manner that the gift was received and appreciated. I really don't get it why someone would agree to participate in a swap and then not even bother to open the package or to thank his or her partner.
    Old 12-17-2010, 12:18 PM

Great ideal, I will do just that. thanks

Old 12-17-2010, 12:45 PM

I'm finally found my camer and can put a picture of my Secret Santa Goodies.
    Thank you so much Lindy from Melbourne, Australia. I love everything. Wonderful fabrics; love the colors, a Melbourne calendar, a cute Travel Angel, Patchwork and Quilting book, a lint roller, a darling cupcake pincushion; I love it. Hope I didn't forget anything.
    Old 12-17-2010, 12:53 PM

For some reason, I can't get the picture to load. I'll try later.
    Old 12-17-2010, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
    For some reason, I can't get the picture to load. I'll try later.
    Katie Ann, your puppies in pic are so cute. What kind are they?