Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap >

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

July 2011 Doll Quilt Swap

Old 07-14-2011, 09:49 AM

Jeane (sammygirlqt), I mailed your quilt this morning...post ofc said to plan on 6-7 days. Happy to hear the strike is over. Let me know when you receive it and I hope you like it. Linny
Old 07-14-2011, 05:34 PM

Hey all, my partner Quiltn Crazy Robin, has her own little collection of doll quilts. Check out her thread (I told her she had to share with the board) http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-137562-1.htm
Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 PM

I'll keep a look out for it!
Originally Posted by khartquilt
Andrea,
You quilt is on the truck for delivery today!!!
Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 PM

I'll keep a look out for it!
Originally Posted by khartquilt
Andrea,
You quilt is on the truck for delivery today!!!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:39 AM

Can't wait to see more of the doll quilts! I'm hoping mine made it to my swap partner by now. (She indicated the package went to her Mom's house.)
Old 07-15-2011, 07:12 AM

OK LADIES this doll quilt is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture does not do this justice... It is the most beautiful doll quilt. The sewing is spectacular......... it is 3-d in some places........ I just can't say enough about it Kathleen. I so LOVE it!!!!! I opened the package and my mouth stayed open for 5 minutes!!! Thank you so much for working so hard on this with every little detail.... You are the BEST!!!!! You really can't see clearly the beautiful stiches but take my word for it.... Oh and the little strawberry? It is a tote bag! Thank you for that little extra I love that too..... Boy am I lucky!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-226742.jpe   attachment-226743.jpe  
Old 07-15-2011, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
OK LADIES this doll quilt is all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture does not do this justice... It is the most beautiful doll quilt. The sewing is spectacular......... it is 3-d in some places........ I just can't say enough about it Kathleen. I so LOVE it!!!!! I opened the package and my mouth stayed open for 5 minutes!!! Thank you so much for working so hard on this with every little detail.... You are the BEST!!!!! You really can't see clearly the beautiful stiches but take my word for it.... Oh and the little strawberry? It is a tote bag! Thank you for that little extra I love that too..... Boy am I lucky!!!
I hate to choose favorites but I have to say that this is my absolute favorite this month...delightfully imaginative and whimsically creative! Great job, Kathleen! Lucky you, abonda :)
Old 07-15-2011, 08:58 AM

Finally got mine to the PO this morning! It seemed like that took longer than making the quilt or at least it wasn't as much fun. Always long lines and not a convenient location. Our CVS does packages but doesn't do delivery confirmation. Too bad much easier there!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:35 AM

Chat with the people in line at the PO. You will either enjoy the wait or the people will leave and the line will get shorter. Works for me. I am looking forward to my DQ in the mail. I am thrilled to get it. Yours is in the making still. I start something, then I change my mind. Worse than a woman. LOL.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:39 AM

Here is a shot of the wedding quilt I just made on Sunday. Quilted it and binding on Wed pm and Thur pm, work full=time job. It is the disappearing nine patch that was suggessted from this site. It went so fast.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-226795.jpe