Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed >

January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

January Secret Pal Swap - Registration Closed

Old 01-08-2011, 09:28 AM

Shouldn't be too much of a problem if you put a return address on the outside of the envelope.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:49 AM

I could NOT be happier!!! This is my 1st swap and I was soooo lucky to get Sherry!! She not only looked at my list but looked at my posts and discovered I am a new quilter wit nothing to carry my thing..until now! And also my love of lighthouses. I'm afraid my pics don't do her justice! Please excuse my cluttered sewing table.
Thank you soooooo muc Sherry!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-156031.jpe   attachment-156032.jpe   attachment-156033.jpe  
Old 01-08-2011, 11:32 AM

You have received a wonderful package. I hope you will continue to join us for the swaps. We really do have the most fun ever.

Originally Posted by davidwent
I could NOT be happier!!! This is my 1st swap and I was soooo lucky to get Sherry!! She not only looked at my list but looked at my posts and discovered I am a new quilter wit nothing to carry my thing..until now! And also my love of lighthouses. I'm afraid my pics don't do her justice! Please excuse my cluttered sewing table.
Thank you soooooo muc Sherry!!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:42 AM

Very nice pkg!
Old 01-08-2011, 11:59 AM

To my secret pal, I am so sorry, I packed your things before Christmas and put the envelope in my tote to go to the post office. Unfortunately, the tote got burried under "stuff" during the holiday rush. When I went looking for my "postal tote" to go to the post office this morning for another swap I found your package. It made it to the post office this morning and I tracked it just now and it says:
Expected Delivery Date: January 11, 2011
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 12:18 pm on January 08, 2011 in ELKTON, MD 21921. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by mtquilter09
I sent my pkg today--going way, way, way east of me--wonder where its going--could it be you???? It's going to a two word state--can anyone figure it out??
It's ME!! It's ME!!! YEY!! My secret pal. mtquiltero9 is an early bird!! It arrived today and I am SO EXCITED!! This ismy VERY FIRST swap. I'm not opening it until I get home from work tonight. I was so tempted... even had a box cutter in my hand... but decided to wait so that I can enjoy opening it leisurely! Right now I am getting ready to go to work. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HOME TONIGHT!!!

Thank you Thank you!! You have made my day!! : )
Old 01-08-2011, 12:23 PM

OH NO, now we all have to wait with you. hehehe

Originally Posted by Zappycat
I sent my pkg today--going way, way, way east of me--wonder where its going--could it be you???? It's going to a two word state--can anyone figure it out??
It's ME!! It's ME!!! YEY!! My secret pal. mtquiltero9 is an early bird!! It arrived today and I am SO EXCITED!! This ismy VERY FIRST swap. I'm not opening it until I get home from work tonight. I was so tempted... even had a box cutter in my hand... but decided to wait so that I can enjoy opening it leisurely! Right now I am getting ready to go to work. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HOME TONIGHT!!!

Old 01-08-2011, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
OH NO, now we all have to wait with you. hehehe

LOL....Was just thinking the same thing Patti hahaha
Old 01-08-2011, 12:38 PM

very nice squishie David :)
Old 01-08-2011, 12:47 PM

Great minds think alike.
Originally Posted by brenda21
Originally Posted by pattis47
OH NO, now we all have to wait with you. hehehe 8-) 8-) :lol:

LOL....Was just thinking the same thing Patti hahaha