Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 11-20-2014, 03:40 AM

I am fine with whatever time is good for everyone... My whole family is sitting on pins and needles waiting with me.... we are all so excited!
Old 11-20-2014, 03:55 AM

I think it's a great idea! Those in other countries can open at 5 p.m. their time on Sunday, post their pics & tease us too!
Old 11-20-2014, 06:50 AM

Nothing here yet........maybe today.........
Old 11-20-2014, 07:32 AM

I tend to agree HappyQuilter, When I travel, which isn't often, and not usually far, I always check out a quilt shop in the area for something different in material I don't have.

I have been playing catchup on the board for two days now as can't seem to get here and I see all kind of people that mailed out the last possible day, so hard as it is, maybe a few more days will day.

I have read and seen a whole lot of things I would have responded to at the time, but now, if I comment, it is kind of past stuff, lol, will seem a bit strange on some of it.

Nessie, I'm wondering how big your house is as every package seems to be headed your way, or at least from what you say, you think it should be, lol. Maybe you have happyquilter's package.

I too enjoy reading about anything and everything someone has to say be it food from their area, or medical things going on which I send prayers for everyone, or funny stories. This is like an escape, my happy place to escape to, so everyone, keep it up!!!
Old 11-20-2014, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
I don't like to crow..... But I had to show you all what I have won!!! When Terri asked what machine she was getting I guessed she was buying the Babylock Destiny.... And she was...... How "jel" (as the young people say) are we. Well, asked what I would like for a prize and I replied that I would love anything...... But I didn't realise how wonderful the blocks she sent would be......!!! They are fabulous. I don't know if the picture show how beautifully shiny they are... I am so looking forward to creating with hem.

Terri, thank you so much... They are fantastic.

hugs

Caroline
love love love these
Old 11-20-2014, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
I tend to agree HappyQuilter, When I travel, which isn't often, and not usually far, I always check out a quilt shop in the area for something different in material I don't have.

I have been playing catchup on the board for two days now as can't seem to get here and I see all kind of people that mailed out the last possible day, so hard as it is, maybe a few more days will day.

I have read and seen a whole lot of things I would have responded to at the time, but now, if I comment, it is kind of past stuff, lol, will seem a bit strange on some of it.

Nessie, I'm wondering how big your house is as every package seems to be headed your way, or at least from what you say, you think it should be, lol. Maybe you have happyquilter's package.

I too enjoy reading about anything and everything someone has to say be it food from their area, or medical things going on which I send prayers for everyone, or funny stories. This is like an escape, my happy place to escape to, so everyone, keep it up!!!
AnngelAnne, my house is actually quite small (hubby and I greatly downsized, after kids grew up and went off on their own) BUT I have a shed in which to store those many gifts, until opening day! Oh, I'll certainly find spots for all of those goodies, which are SURELY coming my way! Funny, but I've only received ONE Secret Santa gift, so far. I'm beginning to become a bit concerned about all the others, as they seem to have been misdirected, somehow.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
AnngelAnne, my house is actually quite small (hubby and I greatly downsized, after kids grew up and went off on their own) BUT I have a shed in which to store those many gifts, until opening day! Oh, I'll certainly find spots for all of those goodies, which are SURELY coming my way! Funny, but I've only received ONE Secret Santa gift, so far. I'm beginning to become a bit concerned about all the others, as they seem to have been misdirected, somehow.
You are too funny, lol.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Socks are on their way to MY house . . .
Old 11-20-2014, 10:25 AM

Half a pan of fudge is better than none!! Glad you enjoyed it
Old 11-20-2014, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Socks are on their way to MY house . . .
If MY socks ACCIDENTALLY go to YOUR house, you should feel obligated to send them to me! Right? RIGHT? RIGHT??? <sigh>