Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-13-2010, 12:04 PM

Ohhh, that could be me!! :) Isn't this a lot of fun. I get so much joy out of shopping and hoping that I have pleased ther person I am sending too.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:55 PM

Am recoverying well and finally felt steady enough to get to computer and check in. Getting things together and hope to mail it soon.
Old 11-13-2010, 04:44 PM

Didn't know you were sick,glad to hear your better.God Bless
Old 11-13-2010, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26
Am recoverying well and finally felt steady enough to get to computer and check in. Getting things together and hope to mail it soon.
Judy, I am glad your surgery went well. Speedy recovery!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by grammynan
I just mailed my package to my secret pal down south! Who could it be? Maybe it's you!!
Oooh, I am south :mrgreen:

I just got back from sending my SP package. It contains chocolate, fabrics, a pattern and,well, I'll leave the rest to surprise. It is flying north to my favorite New England state and should be there on Saturday. So, someone in NE needs to start watching their mailbox. :mrgreen: :lol:
Hi Candi!

I got your package yesterday! It was on the table when I came home from work! I decided not to open it right away, but pay some bills first. Then I could enjoy opening the package! Mother Nature had other plans. A wicked hot flash descended on me (the worst one yet) and I got all discombopulated. So I went to bed. I opened your package this morning, when things had calmed down. What a surprise! I love the two Debbie Mum fabrics you sent. And how is this for coincidence: I bought two other fabrics from that line at Joanne's today and didn't realize it until I came home! Candi also sent me a marking pen, a home made pin cushion, a home made kitty ornament, and a Hawaiian applique pillow kit. I love applique, but have been afraid to try Hawaiian applique. But I am going to tackle it because it is pillow size and not quilt size. I also received some Hershey's Bliss chocolate and a Hershey's candy bar. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. Of course, the chocolate will not be at the photo session, having disappeared! Thank so much Candi!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:58 PM

Donna, I am so glad you liked your package. I enjoyed putting it together for you. It was my first time making an ornament, and thought a kitty one would be just right for you. I was happy with how it turned out to the most part.
Sorry about your trouble last night and glad things have calmed down for you!

Originally Posted by Luv Quilts and Cats
Originally Posted by grammynan
I just mailed my package to my secret pal down south! Who could it be? Maybe it's you!!
Oooh, I am south :mrgreen:

I just got back from sending my SP package. It contains chocolate, fabrics, a pattern and,well, I'll leave the rest to surprise. It is flying north to my favorite New England state and should be there on Saturday. So, someone in NE needs to start watching their mailbox. :mrgreen: :lol:
Hi Candi!

I got your package yesterday! It was on the table when I came home from work! I decided not to open it right away, but pay some bills first. Then I could enjoy opening the package! Mother Nature had other plans. A wicked hot flash descended on me (the worst one yet) and I got all discombopulated. So I went to bed. I opened your package this morning, when things had calmed down. What a surprise! I love the two Debbie Mum fabrics you sent. And how is this for coincidence: I bought two other fabrics from that line at Joanne's today and didn't realize it until I came home! Candi also sent me a marking pen, a home made pin cushion, a home made kitty ornament, and a Hawaiian applique pillow kit. I love applique, but have been afraid to try Hawaiian applique. But I am going to tackle it because it is pillow size and not quilt size. I also received some Hershey's Bliss chocolate and a Hershey's candy bar. I will try to post pictures tomorrow. Of course, the chocolate will not be at the photo session, having disappeared! Thank so much Candi!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:11 PM

Mailed my secret pal package to MD yesterday. Be on the lookout!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by newquilter10
My package was sent off this morning to some one in the eastern part of the Panhandle of Florida. Postal person said should be delivered Monday. Be on the look out. I do have delivery confirmation so will follow its journey and let you know where it is.
And this settles it :lol: Did you see this Terryl? :mrgreen: :lol: :XD:
Are you in the "eastern part of the panhandle"? I thought you were in the Jacksonville area. Pensacola is the panhandle, I know that much geography :lol: :roll: :lol:
:thumbup:
Old 11-13-2010, 05:32 PM

OOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm in MD! Hope it's for me. I'll be tracking down the postman all next week!!!!!

Originally Posted by Katie Ann
Mailed my secret pal package to MD yesterday. Be on the lookout!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:35 PM

USPS says my package was delivered to KY 11/12/10 at 7:30am, but nobody has posted that they received it. Hope the USPS mice were not at work using the goodies in the package.