Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Season finale for NCIS didn't like it.. >

Season finale for NCIS didn't like it..

Season finale for NCIS didn't like it..

Old 05-17-2012, 04:14 AM

Oh, I am so glad to find people who enjoy talking about NCIS as I do. I have no one else to share the events with. I love the characters except for the one Jamie Lee Curtis plays. I think there is something terribly wrong that she is covering up. Her approach is irritating and disrespectful. She seems to undermine their work. I hope Duckie will be alright, though with our screen view it looks like no one else is nearby to help. It will be a long summer waiting period.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:41 AM

I really hope "Ducky" will be back. I have had a crush on him since 'Man' and I love blond men. LOL I even married a blond, although with age his hair is getting darker, but at least he still had it.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:44 AM

I love Harry's Law and Missing. Now I'm bummed that they are being cancelled. I can't believe House was on the list. I wasn't a fan of CSI Miami but I like all the other CSI and NCIS shows.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:52 AM

yes, a very strange ending.....I love all the characters on that show......another fav is Castle....hope it makes it back. I just started saving Harry's Law...like her outspokeness and the fact that she is a "regular" woman, not a size -02.....Has anyone watched Scandal.....great acting......and fast moving. I also like Missing because I like Ashley Judd, but I can see where that has to end...can't keep chasing your son forever!!!!!!!What I like about Blue Bloods is the family dynamics....a wonderful Sunday family dinner, a thing of the past for most families nowadays....but Tom has to let a few grey hairs start to show if it comes back next year. When he does the Jesse Stone movies (new one this Sunday) his hair and eyebrows are not so dark. The only one I like on NCIS-LA is the "little woman", can't think of her name now.....the other woman, one of the agents, what is it with her right eye, always looks weird, not like her left eye.....don't watch that one often.......I prefer watching things on PBS or Masterpiece Theatre....
Old 05-17-2012, 07:02 AM

Maybe spend more time quilting?! LOL!
Old 05-17-2012, 08:37 AM

I want the old Ziva back the tough woman, and I don't like Jamie Lee Curtis at all, and they can't stop that man really? what happened to all their insight and wonderful resources?
Old 05-17-2012, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sheila_H View Post
Whoever has the job of building up the highlights that go on TV should win an award. That make you think you know exactly who was going to be whacked and your wrong lol I was trying to figure it out from the title on the NCIS show "Til Death Do Us Part" so I thought something will go wrong at Jimmy's wedding, and then Iwhen Jamie Lee Curtis freaked out about her ex-husband being out of prison I thought oh they are going to kill her to get at Gibb's.
I can easily sit and watch the re-runs of those shows there are not many shows that I would sit and watch re-runs.
-I thought the same thing that JLC would be the one to die off. I cried at the ending.NCIS - Bones and CSI Miami are my 3 favorite shows I never miss them and I watch the re-runs of all 3 over and over If these shows are canceled I'll be saving a few dollars by canceling cable TV-
Old 05-17-2012, 11:33 AM
KLO

Originally Posted by rosiewell View Post
I want the old Ziva back the tough woman, and I don't like Jamie Lee Curtis at all, and they can't stop that man really? what happened to all their insight and wonderful resources?
Me too!!! Can't stand Curtis's role. Just doesn't fit with Gibbs. And yeah, how come the group is so good at figuring out other stuff but this "bad guy" is just running all over them? Oh right, it's a TV show; I almost forgot. Here's my hopes and guesses for next Fall: Ducky survives somehow (cannot imagine the show without him); Tim is hurt
(maybe temporary blindness?), Zeva and Tony do some serious couple talking while trapped in the elevator (and yea why would they take the elevator at that point?), Gibbs and Abbie cut and bruised but OK, and not sure what to think about Jimmy and the wedding. Hmm, maybe Jimmy saves Ducky??? Guess I'll have to wait like everyone else but it sure is a long time until the new season. My dh is just starting to lose interest in the show so they better get back to basics so to speak if they expect to keep him watching.

Last edited by KLO; 05-17-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Power Poster

I find Jamie Lee Curtis seriously annoying. (I constantly expect her to pull out some Activia from her bag and tout its benefits to Gibbs: "Well Gibbs, if you ate Activia 3 times a day, you would not be so uptight.") lol Her role teeters between femme fatal, barracuda (sp), and helpless waif. Yikes! And her son in the show is every bit as manipulative.

Maybe it is time for the very special agents to move on.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter View Post
I find Jamie Lee Curtis seriously annoying. (I constantly expect her to pull out some Activia from her bag and tout its benefits to Gibbs: "Well Gibbs, if you ate Activia 3 times a day, you would not be so uptight.") lol Her role teeters between femme fatal, barracuda (sp), and helpless waif. Yikes! And her son in the show is every bit as manipulative.

Maybe it is time for the very special agents to move on.
LOL This is too funny. I totally don't like her either and especially not as a love interest for Gibbs. She's too wishy wash and not his type at all. Maybe the show producers got some feedback that people didn't like her in that role so they will write HER out.

Glad to hear that Ducky renewed his contract...hopefully it was not for another show. I also cried at the end. I had a crush on him when he was on U.N.C.L.E.

Speaking of finales, Criminal Minds was 2 hrs long and JJ and Will got married. Emily Prentiss is leaving the show so there will possibly be a new character there. It was like a lot of loose ends were tied up although I think it's coming back for another season.