Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Retreat prank needed >
  • Retreat prank needed

• Retreat prank needed

Old 06-19-2012, 08:00 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by OKLAHOMA PEACH
    put something between the foot pedal and base, so it wont run or a piece of tape under spool so it wont roll or tape hidden in several spots in folded fabric so it won't s shake open even. maybe I need to stop there before we get into big trouble, lol

the voice of experience me thinks..ehhehehe...
    Old 06-19-2012, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by OKLAHOMA PEACH
    put something between the foot pedal and base, so it wont run or a piece of tape under spool so it wont roll or tape hidden in several spots in folded fabric so it won't s shake open even. maybe I need to stop there before we get into big trouble, lol
    experienced????????????

Sounds like fun!
    Old 06-20-2012, 12:17 AM

I knew I could count on you guys. I taped a spool to the bottom of her foot pedal earlier today. That provided a tiny bit of fun. After she went to bed I plugged her surge protector into itself so we'll see how the morning goes. No one here reads this forum. I don't know what's wrong with these people!
    Old 06-21-2012, 02:50 AM

I would warn you not to do anything with the light bulb on the machine. This is malicious, and not fun. The light bulbs nowadays are halogen, and touching them with the hand does something to them. I was warned not to touch mine by the dealer, so they have lasted since I got the machines, and I don't want to have to buy new ones due to the high cost of them.
    Old 06-21-2012, 03:01 AM

Great ideas. Will have to keep these for that special moment I need to get even with another quilter. LOL
    Old 06-21-2012, 03:55 AM

Every year a bunch of woman get together for a ONLY woman's summer vacation. It is between 8 and 12 woman. (their husbands get together also..in a completely different area) This is a week long event. I have gone up to visit with them for the day, but I do not do the entire week with them. My one sister-in-law is a little turd.. she is always playing pranks on someone..one year..the very first night there..one of the gals short sheeted her bed. So she kept trying to get into her bed..her feet would only go 1/2 way down..she tried a few times..she was so tired..she had to remake her bed.. to this day..those woman still laugh about it.
    Old 06-21-2012, 04:14 AM

I was also going to suggest short sheeting - oldest prnk in the world and works every time - BUT some of these ideas are just downright evil, innovative and HILARIOUS
    Old 06-21-2012, 04:43 AM

You gals are little stinkers! How can you play such tricks on other quilters? I had to chuckle at many of your ideas. We have a silent auction at one of the retreats I attend and one of the ladies would continually "outbid" me on certain items just for fun. I never thought about playing a trick on her though. That could be fun. I've been going to that retreat for 8 years straight. Maybe I'll have to try something this year in September.
    Old 06-21-2012, 05:12 AM

These are great!!
    Old 06-21-2012, 06:04 AM

I once put an ugly big fake bug in the washroom at a retreat. The first one in screamed, then the braver ones discovered it was fake. I never told it was me. At that time I bought it in the toy section , I don't know if you can find them now.
    It's fun to put fake ants around at a picnic too. If you can slip one onto someone's plate while they aren't looking it brings an interesting response. Life should be fun!