Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Problem with my Juki TL2010Q >

Problem with my Juki TL2010Q

Problem with my Juki TL2010Q

Old 03-17-2021, 06:51 PM

I realise this is a very old thread, but I've just had exactly the same problem with a brand new machine (also a Juki TL2010Q) - it arrived on Monday! Today, after about half an hour of sewing, it suddenly stopped stone dead except for the light still being on. I've contacted the dealer and he asked me to WhatsApp him a video, but honestly there's nothing to see! It's just stopped. So then I waited half an hour and now it's going again. But there must be something fundamentally wrong, mustn't there, for a machine to stop suddenly? What a total PAIN!! All that thrill, getting a new machine, and now this. Grrr! I've asked the dealer if I should just keep going and see if the same thing happens again, but honestly, I hope he says they'll come and get it and sort this out. (I live in Hong Kong where people deliver things and collect them oh wonder of wonders! Even my vet pays house calls!!)
Old 05-11-2021, 03:10 PM

Hello,
I saw your post and wondered if you had figured anything out about your machine? I am having the same problem. I am on my second brand new machine from Amazon and the same thing is happening. The first machine worked for 3-4 weeks then the speed started varying and the thread cutter would engage without prompting. This second machine, which I have had for 2 weeks has started doing the same thing. I can get about 1-2 hours then it starts doing the same things. Can you pass on any advice? Thanks
Old 05-11-2021, 03:58 PM
Power Poster

There is a Facebook page for this machine. It has a lot of helpful advice