Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-03-2011, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Juli
Okay, both packages are ready and just about to go mailed out. One is going to the down South and one is going to the midwest!
Ah Juli now that I am in the NE, your package is going south, lol.

Brenda, and FL gals! Watch out!!!

SIKI, the midwest one could be YOURS!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
I am not Kyrstyna's sp if I have to look like that pic.

Candi I like batiks too. I have 3 check marks down for you and 2 check marks down for Crafty Darlene. Each time you give a clue that fits my description then you get a check mark. I told you I would be keeping track this month. Last month I guessed Arizonagirl the very first clue and then she made me think it wasn't her.

My sp pkg was very easy and almost ready, but will add something homemade. Hint..... Her zip adds up to 32 and she collect one of the things that I collect. Hmmm what could it be.
It just wasn't fair that from one clue you guessed it. All I said was my sp lives near alot of water...lol If you want to know what she collects, If you each send me a candy bar I will tell you what she collects...lol
Old 10-03-2011, 07:15 PM

Krystyna and toomanyufos, remember that I am talking about two different pals. :P

And here is another hint, one of my SP likes novelty fabrics and one doesn't. :XD:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Larissa lucky you.If my husband bought me a embroidery machine to come home to,Id come home to some thread and a needle.lol Gotta love em anyway Mary
Mary, You're so funny!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Larissa, Congrats on your new machine :thumbup:
Old 10-03-2011, 07:47 PM

just looking over my sp's lists again, and noticed, one lives on the west coast and one lives on the east coast.....just an observation!! ...
Old 10-03-2011, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Thank you so much KOKO and Candi for your words of encouragement, they mean a lot and help a lot! I will do my best for her and then hope she enjoys it. I guess I am just so frustrated with myself and not being able to find that awesome deal like I did last month. But I do have time, right?

Now Candi I am trying to do my best to not just give it out right LOL, another hint is both packages will be heading East of me :

On a much happier note, I ordered EQ7 for a deal from Fons and Porter, cannot wait! First quilt I am going to design with it is one that will be good enough to compliment the beautiful embroidery blocks that Regina made for me last month. YAY!

Both your SP's will be pleased with whatever they receive I'm sure. Please don't worry about it Wendy, it's okay. A lot of us do just like you and some months/pals are easier to do than others.

Awww, You said East of you and not Southeast so not me :( Got that Candi?
Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
just looking over my sp's lists again, and noticed, one lives on the west coast and one lives on the east coast.....just an observation!! ...
Gina, where in the east coast? North or south?...just a question :mrgreen:
Old 10-03-2011, 08:09 PM

[quote=soniboo

Awww, You said East of you and not Southeast so not me :( Got that Candi?[/quote]

I won't rule that one out yet, Soniboo girl. She might be trying to not be too specific.

Now Wendy, I just upgraded to EQ7 recentlty too:P Haven't played much with it yet. Was wondering if the packages that are heading east of Wyoming and swining south by any chace or just staying north? (just checking for soniboo's sake :mrgreen: )
Old 10-03-2011, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Hi everyone, back from the cancer center with Marty for her 3rd chemo treatment she is toleranting hem so well gas had no nausea at all. I keep kidding her about clumps of hair falling out but that hasn't happened yet either! Sounds like everyone is all excited about this month's swap and I hope we have a better month with no late mailers! Beautiful day here treesa are changing colors and the sun is shining.
People PM'd asking for her address Lori so hopefully she'll soon be receiving some cards!

If anyone else would like to send Marty a card I have her address and would be pleased to share it with you. I'm trying to help out while Lori's taking care of Marty in getting her where she needs to go, etc.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 PM

[quote=candi]
Originally Posted by soniboo

Awww, You said East of you and not Southeast so not me :( Got that Candi?[/quote

I won't rule that one out yet, Soniboo girl. She might be trying to not be too specific.

Now Wendy, I just upgraded to EQ7 recentlty too:P Haven't played much with it yet. Was wondering if the packages that are heading east of Wyoming and swining south by any chace or just staying north? (just checking for soniboo's sake :mrgreen: )
Like she's gonna buy that one Candi but good try.

Being there's several of your swap neighbors here if you fly down far enough you can give us all a nice broom ride...uh, you don't do sudden dips do you?