Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35 >

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

November Secret Pal Swap - UPDATE PAGE 35

Old 11-14-2010, 07:23 PM

i rec'd my wonderful package Friday from my new friend aneternalpoet. She was so thoughtful and kind. She gave me pretty fabric, note cards, a thimble (which I really needed), a book and toosie pops which my grandson enjoyed very much.
Thank you for the note and your thoughtfulness.
mawcarol
Old 11-14-2010, 07:26 PM

Glad you liked my package, Short an Sweet. You almost didn't get the apron - I really liked it. Then I remembered that I don't cook that much any more. Oh well. The friendship panel did come from blockpartystudios, but I have seen them since in various quilt shops. Enjoy and have fun .
Old 11-14-2010, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
question: Anybody interested in a December secret pal swap? This is NOT the sign up for it yet, just getting feedback. PM me with your opinion please. Anybody interested? What would you all think are good times to set for getting them mailed out by since normally it would be at Christmas time.
I am interested in a Dec. secret pal swap. I have not received my Nov. squishy yet. I just finished making mine for my secret pal. Someone in MI watch for it. I will get it mailed Tues. or Wed. I know you like snowmen and bird houses.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:53 AM

it's hard to say but the apron and the cookbook is probably at the top of my most favorites, I do all the holiday cooking for my husbands family, he cooks the meat on the smoker and I make the rest. I LOVE to cook.
Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Glad you liked my package, Short an Sweet. You almost didn't get the apron - I really liked it. Then I remembered that I don't cook that much any more. Oh well. The friendship panel did come from blockpartystudios, but I have seen them since in various quilt shops. Enjoy and have fun .
Old 11-15-2010, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare
Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
question: Anybody interested in a December secret pal swap? This is NOT the sign up for it yet, just getting feedback. PM me with your opinion please. Anybody interested? What would you all think are good times to set for getting them mailed out by since normally it would be at Christmas time.
I am interested in a Dec. secret pal swap. I have not received my Nov. squishy yet. I just finished making mine for my secret pal. Someone in MI watch for it. I will get it mailed Tues. or Wed. I know you like snowmen and bird houses.
Woo Hoo, that just may be me......
Old 11-15-2010, 06:34 AM

Oh sure, why not?
Old 11-15-2010, 06:46 AM

I'm interested in Dec Swap
Old 11-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Power Poster

someone is getting her secret pal swap today. the usps confirmed that it is going to be delivered today. to RM in Ms hope you like everything. Mary
Old 11-15-2010, 08:17 AM

Wahoooooooo just got my secret pal this morning. ANd the great part is that itis from Twinkie. I don't know how you kept this a secret. YOu rock. Isn't it fun.
BTW, my package is going to Australia and it leaves on its adventure tomorrow. Since I had to pay to ship it over, I decided it had to have everything you asked for in it. LOL :thumbup:

Oh at the bottom of the picture was the nicest Xmas stocking full of candy.... well missing a few pieces now.

Hope I remember everything. Criss cross key ring or luggage tag, snowman ceramic pincushion, red fabrics, ribbon, needles, soap, pins, gold angel, And a beautiful note from an already good friend. Thank you Twinkie. YOu gift was too much!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]126747[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-126742.jpe   attachment-126744.gif  
Old 11-15-2010, 08:18 AM

My package went over the border and through the woods on Friday. I hope it doesn't take too long!:)