Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-02-2011, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    there is no group matrix to send! If you need your name of your sp send me a pm and I will get in info for you. Some people have thiers and I wouldn't know who to send to and who not to, so send me a pm I don't have any!!!

RE: Your November Secret Pal's info, Lori posted the above msg last night re: the group matrix.
    Old 11-02-2011, 05:26 AM
    Banned

CLUE TIME

Clue #1) There is a song about your city. Done by 2 different singers; in 2 different decades, and they even recorded a duo at one time.
    Old 11-02-2011, 05:32 AM

Would anybody know how we can bookmark a page now? I have asked this over and over and no one seems to want to answer it and I asked in the main forum where I was suppose to. This whole experience is a mess!
    Old 11-02-2011, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise
    CLUE TIME

Clue #1) There is a song about your city. Done by 2 different singers; in 2 different decades, and they even recorded a duo at one time.

Louise, how'd u get ur signature to come thru??
    Old 11-02-2011, 05:52 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by mscupid804
    Louise, how'd u get ur signature to come thru??
    At the very TOP of the page click on SETTINGS, than scroll down and look on the LEFT
    side of the screen. You will see where you can change things under the "MY SETTINGS"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]280696[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails untitled-1.jpg  
    Old 11-02-2011, 05:56 AM

I am trying to send the information you need, but some of you can not get messages until you clear out old ones.I dumped over 13,000 old messages (6,000 incoming and over 7,000 outgoing), If you need your sp info and can not send a message to me post here and I will send to your email address you gave me when you signed up for the swap. If you can receive messages send me a pm and I will answer with your informatin. I will be watching both the thread and my pms. Lori
    Old 11-02-2011, 06:09 AM

Would anybody know how we can bookmark a page now? I have asked this over and over and no one seems to want to answer it and I asked in the main forum where I was suppose to. This whole experience is a mess!
    What I have found is to click on the link right above the first post on the page that says "Thread Tools". It will take you to a page where you can choose to subscribe, I don't know if that is the best way but it seems to work.
    Old 11-02-2011, 06:22 AM

From what I have read, bookmarks are now classified as/under "Subscriptions". If you want to bookmark a page you are reading you will then click on Thread Tools (located on the upper right hand corner of the page on a cream colored line just below where the pages are indicated). When you move your cursor over Thread Tools a drop down box will allow you 3 options, to view a printable version, to email or Subscribe to. Click Subscribe to and it will be saved to your subscriptions accessible in your settings. Your Settings are located in the very top right hand corner of the page (Black line, just before Log Out).

I have noticed changes are still in the making, for example I just started receiving email updates of my "watched topics" within the past hour. Our previous bookmarks are now listed as Bookmarks under our Subscriptions in Settings (left margin area).

The Main Page has a thread topic titled ******IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT that has 2 PDF files you can download to read and/or print which address several frequently asked questions, and the 2nd one is a one page document that outlines where things were before and are now. There is also a thread topic titled QB Help that some have indicated even shows videos. Check the Main Page for updates.

Hope this helps!
    Old 11-02-2011, 06:26 AM

new setup it is different and it will take time to get use to, good morning everyone.
    Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 AM

I'm testing out posting a reply to this subject (thread). It's difficult to say the very least and extremely frustrating. But well....nothing new is easier to learn, huh???
    Lori....I have my November Secret Pal Swap partner's info so I'm good to go.
    I tried to copy and paste the group matrix to see if I could help others find theirs....won't do it...says can't find page.