How was your day?

Old 10-08-2011, 05:45 PM

cleaned out the lower garage-think open basement-packed the car with stuff to get rid of-think donations-stuffed the rest in the closed basement to sort later-forgot about a dinner at a friends- rushed over and was 1 1/2 hours late.
going to bed now!
Old 10-08-2011, 07:20 PM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

MY DH only has a real saturday off as he works nights. So our Saturdays are usually very busy!
Like today -Home Depot then we loaded up the trailer to go get firewood(filled the trailer and the bed of the truck)then back home unload the wood-finish working on the chimeny with the help of his brother ( as no one had cleaned the chimeny before we moved in and it was bad!!)Now we both are so tired-blurry eyes, and just lack of motivation !LOL
Old 10-08-2011, 08:14 PM

We celebrated out 23 wedding ann today! Our 11 and 8 year old kids made us breakfast in bed. We went to a fund raiser for CHAPS a creative counceling setting for kids and families in crisis. We petted and fed. camles. lamas etc, the kids road a camel. We finish the day with our 11 year old making dinner from a recipe she learned in hom economics and best of all chocolate chip cookies- our 14 year old of course had little interesting in the kitchen prep. So- we had a great day
Old 10-08-2011, 09:47 PM

My best friend and I went to an estate sale where I bought a tremendous amt of fabric. Went to a quilt show in Mineola. Of course had to buy some stuff from the vendors. Then went to Stichin' Heaven for drawings for some quilts, quilt tops and kits. Did I win any ?? No. That's alright it was still fun. Enrolled in 4, count 'em four, classes. Will be a busy rest of Oct. but so worth it. Went to her house for a corned beef sandwich then home. Full day full of fun. :-D :-D :-D
Old 10-08-2011, 10:05 PM

My day was really nice. I slept in, had a cuppa that DH made for me. I made 2 loaves of pumpkin bread for the Bunco potluck, then did some yard work with DH and by myself, enjoying the nice day we had (it rained all week and will rain all next week) while my dogs enjoyed the day being outside with us. Then I took a shower, got a coffee and went to Bunco where I enjoyed an awesome potluck meal and a fun game with some friends. All in all a great day.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 PM

Brian and I lived in North Las Vegas for a couple months before hitting the trail to Oregon...I like to go for a visit..
Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 PM

My day went well..Brian went hunting and came home at about 4pm then we went to town so I could get some little bottles to take my shampoo and face wash on the plane...Picked up our freshman cheerleader from some sort of cheer clinic and came home and watched some NCIS..We're on to season 6 now..
Old 10-08-2011, 10:48 PM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!! May you have many,many,many more...
Old 10-09-2011, 03:39 AM

I am at Gulf Shores, AL for a long weekend....it is beautiful and the weather has been great. Surf has been high for ocean swimming but otherwise, it's wonderful. Went for two long beach walks yesterday, read a book (yes, the whole thing) and went to the battleship USS Alabama. And a ferry ride to a smaller island to explore. Very busy day but spent it with my sweetie and it was WONDERFUL!!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 08:08 AM

DH and I watched 3 of our Grandkids (ages 1,3, & 11 yrs) so their parents could go to a Fall Festival. Everyone was happy w their day!!