Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Season finale for NCIS didn't like it.. >

Season finale for NCIS didn't like it..

Season finale for NCIS didn't like it..

Old 05-17-2012, 12:19 PM

My show are NCIS, NCIS:LA and I HATED the ending. I have loved "Ducky" forever-he and McGee are my favourties. I hope they come back..

I watch TV 2 nights a week for a total of 4 hours a week. My DH watches sports and I read unless it is football.
Old 05-17-2012, 01:28 PM

I was upset with the sight of Duckie on the beach and am biting my nails on who was killed. Sigh I am secretly in love with Gibbs. Grin......Will have to be happy with reruns until new season.

Originally Posted by Julie in NM View Post
Watched it last night and not happy at all with this terrilbe cliff hanger. Duckie dieing on the beach? Heart Attack?
Dead bodies at the lab? Explosion? Usually love the end-of-season tease but not this one. Wonder..think next year will be their last? What will I do w/o Gibbs in my life?
Old 05-17-2012, 02:36 PM

Gosh, am I the only one who likes Jamie Lee Curtis on NCIS? She just makes me smile and the few kissing scenes with Gibbs....so nice! I'm just happy to see anyone on that show have a relationship, don't care who with.

Anyway, love the show and I'm sure all the regulars will be back, nice buildup for the next season!
Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 PM

Luv, luv, luv NCIS! Sure hope they don't knock off Duckey! And I really like Jaimie Lee Curtis as Gibbs' new luv interest. Never really cared for her but I think that 'fit' is pretty good! What do the rest of you think?
Old 05-17-2012, 02:52 PM

Stitchit = cancel cable?? But you'd lose HGTV! That would be a major loss for me. Love this string, and see only one person likes the Jamie Lee Curtis character, but we all love the rest of the gang. So glad to see that link - Ducky is signed up for 2 more years.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:24 PM

Thanks! Nice to know NCIS is renewed. Love that show.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter View Post
I find Jamie Lee Curtis seriously annoying. (I constantly expect her to pull out some Activia from her bag and tout its benefits to Gibbs: "Well Gibbs, if you ate Activia 3 times a day, you would not be so uptight.") lol
LOL - I don't care for Jamie Lee Curtis and I detest those Activia ads. I love NCIS although I rarely see the current shows - just watch the reruns on USA - actually, I'm not sure I've seen any of the current season shows but I know they will eventually show up on USA or I will order them from NetFlix.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:36 AM

Since Jamie Lee Curtis joined the show my interest has waned. The queen of the "B" movies just seems like a sore thumb in contrast to the other characters and detracts from the story line. She comes off as arrogant and b....y, but she must have a very good agent.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:10 AM

well, at least Jamie Lee is in the same age group as Gibbs, not some "younger, longhaired blonde"-that would just make him look like a (you finish).......The two characters are well matched.....each arrogant, wirey, and always guarded....it will be interesting to see how it plays out. On the last program they showed "her son"...now that was a scary looking boy.........
Old 05-18-2012, 05:21 AM
Power Poster

And can anyone tell me did they all have the same writers ???? They all had big bomb explosions with all the lead characters involved- couldn't one have some other tragedy/ending/mishap ? An earthquake for the LA one even ......