Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
In need of office gift ideas for men >

In need of office gift ideas for men

In need of office gift ideas for men

Old 11-04-2013, 06:23 PM

Find a suitable mug, make a mugrug to match, and add goodies- cookies, muffins, favorite coffee pods. Hopefully no one would dare use someone else's mug, and not likely to be left in the office sink- a bonus!
Old 11-05-2013, 05:27 AM

I want to thank everyone for the ideas so far and ask you all to keep them coming! I've been away for a couple days, so I'm catching up here. I was able to read but not comment on my phone while I was gone.

I did mug rugs last year, so mugs and/or mug rugs probably aren't the best thing, even though a couple of the ladies evidently are still bragging about how much they use theirs. I really like the first aid kit idea. I wonder if I could combine the cord keeper and first aid kit. I looked at the coffee cup organizer, but then I have to go find 9 mugs as well. The fabric box is cute, but I fear that it would be emptied & tossed by the men & that's not the point. Shoe bags, well I need one of those myself, but you're right, it's only good if they travel. The hanger safe, I like, but I dread zippers, especially doing 18 of them, lol. If I could use velcro and it feel secure, that's an idea. I already thought of the ipad/laptop sleeve, but unless you know they all have one, and what size, then half of them will be given away. That's more of a 1 on 1 gift, and this is supposed to be more of a surprise. Office slippers....since this is for a university office, that probably isn't the best idea, but it might be a family gift idea!

NikkiLu, I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves that name! I knew when I was 12 that one day I would name my son Dusty, and he would be raised as an only child. Of course, there have been a few times I've wanted to waiver from the only child plan, but in the long run it was for the best. I think Dusty is a great name for boys and girls!!!