Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • JoAnn's mailers and coupons? >
  • JoAnn's mailers and coupons?

• JoAnn's mailers and coupons?

Old 02-27-2014, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by kuntryquilter
    I was told by a store employee not to sign up to get coupons on line, because I would no longer receive them in the mail.
    I get both; I don't believe that what the employee said was true. In fact, I get coupons by email, in the snail mail and on my phone, both in text and in the app. I get lots of Joann's coupons, which comes in really handy for Kona cottons!
    Old 02-27-2014, 06:02 AM

I had to re-sign up around New Years, but it was odd, because I had used my coupons and a gal at the register had scanned my label all through the fall. I'm back to getting my coupons. I need to sign up my husband.
    Old 02-27-2014, 06:25 AM

I used to get them but have moved and no Joanns near me. I don't like coupons anyway and would much rather get lower prices. It was a hassel when I did get them and had to get scanned before they stopped sending them.
    Old 02-27-2014, 06:41 AM

Default Coupons still coming

Originally Posted by Ruby the Quilter
    I haven't received any mailers or coupons from JoAnn's for Feb or March. I wonder if they have stopped - is anyone still getting them?
    I got one very recently.
    Old 02-27-2014, 06:48 AM

Has happened to me several times in the past, even tho i use just about every coupon that comes - but when i emailed them about it they said that you have to be sure to get the checker to scan your address code on the mailer....that way they know that YOU are using them. The checkers will often say that it isn't necessary - but get them to do it anyway. Haven't had a disruption in my mailer since i started doing that.
    Old 02-27-2014, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Ruby the Quilter
    I haven't received any mailers or coupons from JoAnn's for Feb or March. I wonder if they have stopped - is anyone still getting them?
    That's happened to me, too. You may have to fill out another card at the store or online. If you did not use the coupons on the mailer or have the checkout clerk scan the bar code on the mailer whether you bought anything or not, you fall off the mailing list. It's too expensive to mail flyers to people who aren't coming into the store. However, it is also possible that there was a computer glitch that wiped you off the list. Next time you are in JoAnn, fill out a new card. froggyintexas
    Old 02-27-2014, 07:32 AM

Sometimes substitute mail carriers are not careful with the flyers. I've sometimes received more than one, the others were for people a couple of blocks away. The reverse has also been true. Now that we know, we just call each other or drop the flyer off for the other person.
    Old 02-27-2014, 07:51 AM

To receive the mailers you have to take yours in regularly and get it scanned otherwise they drop you from the list. So go in sign up again and make sure to take your mailer in to get it scanned. I live to far away from the store to bother with it. So every now and then I check their web site and can print off any coupons I want.
    Old 02-27-2014, 07:58 AM

I got a card yesterday with about 6 or 7 coupons on it.
    Old 02-27-2014, 08:54 AM

Default JoAnn's Mailers

Hi, Ruby go to JoAnn's website and register online also when you visit your local JoAnne get the cashier to sign you up also. If you have iPhone you can download the JoAnn App. When you receive mailers, postcards, or what ever you have to take it to local JoAnn store and have the cashier scan the mailing label barcode this will keep you updated in their system. This has happened to many people when I'm standing inline at my local JoAnn the cashier always close the sale with are you getting our coupons and sometime the person says "I use to not anymore". Start online and then follow-up with the store visit filling out the address mailing card.

--Wbfrog (Vontina)