government funding

Old 03-25-2010, 01:33 PM
Dkm

I'll take a job in that study....another way to WASTE our money..LOL
Old 03-25-2010, 03:59 PM

Over please for me. I don't mind if the lid is up on the toilet but I hate when DH pees and doesn't lift the seat. GROSS!!!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:23 PM

Under for me and there is a seat rule at our house and who ever the paper runs out on will put a new roll on.I even change it around at my sisters house and did at my late mothers house as well.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:35 PM

DH doesn't care over/under as long as he has TP! He has been on job sites where there's nothing. I prefer over, but used to live in a house with a furnace register underneath the TP holder. Winter it went under, summers over LOL

We also have a tp holder with just 1 arm - makes it easy to slip the roll on and off.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by redrummy
I understand the frustration with this topic, mine is when someone takes dirty dishes to the kitchen and places them on the counter....above the dishwasher!!! but won't put them IN the dishwasher!!!!!arghhhhhhhh. how hard is it to open door, pull out drawer, place in rack, close door? It takes 5 seconds to do it > I timed myself, why can't others do it?????????
Everybody in my house was convinced there was a monster in the dishwasher 'cause mom was the only one who could open and close! As for the TP, I don't think my DH knows where we keep the "extra" and I'm an over kind of girl. I did get them trained to close the lid - we have always had dogs and nobody likes to listen to a dog drink out of the toilet bowl. :thumbup:
Old 03-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Zoe

Your complaint reminds me of the time I lived with room mates all these years ago. They were used to mom and dad furnishing all the supplies. It got so bad that they ate the food I had stored in the refrigerator for my dog. It deteriorated from there so that we had to carry our own roll of toilet tissue in our handbags. Now I can laugh about it. But then I laughed about it at that time too! :lol:
Old 03-26-2010, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by reneebobby
My mom was an under until my dad (bless his soul) said it's over. He's reason was it's like that in all the hotels so it has to be over. hahhaa
"Over" is the way it is in the royal castle here in Norway, with the last sheet folded to form a "V" so it is easy to find.

In our house it is over, and we are an equal opportunity roll changing facility.

I think I personally have a kind of magnetic effect on toilet paper rolls. It seems like no matter where I go, I get to the change the roll, maybe my destiny?
Old 03-26-2010, 05:51 AM

Location: Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)

Originally Posted by Honey
I have to admit, I am really anal about how the roll goes. I like over and if someone puts it on wrong, I will change it.
Uhhh.... yeah... if it isn't "over", I change it too.

Another of my pet peeves at home... I don't understand why, if you put stuff down the disposal, you can't also just RUN the disposal for a few seconds.

Doubt my household is that unique...
Old 03-26-2010, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

I have to proudly wear the "official TP roll changer" title at my house. I don't think DH knows that the little spool comes off the wall thingie. I'm an over kinda gal too....will change it at anyone's house if its "wrong" :lol: :lol:

You need to hurry up with your request for the gov. grant...we (American tax payers) are quickly running out of money!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by GladGrams

I think I personally have a kind of magnetic effect on toilet paper rolls. It seems like no matter where I go, I get to the change the roll, maybe my destiny?
Destiny or job security...
Rose Hall