Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Could someone do me a favor? >

Could someone do me a favor?

Could someone do me a favor?

Old 04-01-2010, 12:14 PM

That's why I'm waiting for a call back from our family friend/professional computer person. I've just gotta do it. Maybe I can get the site to look like I really wanted it to this time.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Naturalmama
That's why I'm waiting for a call back from our family friend/professional computer person. I've just gotta do it. Maybe I can get the site to look like I really wanted it to this time.
I just realized that this sounded mean. I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated. I hate dealing with computer issues.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 PM

I made my own website--and I am technologically challenged. My students call it a "hopeless" situation. :lol: Seriously, I can't even turn on our TV and figure out how to get a channel to work. So.... when I say if I can do it, so can you--I'm not exaggerating. :wink: I had a blast creating mine and I get to make it looks exactly as I wish, make changes whenever I want to, and never had to rely on someone.

My only complaint is it looks like there are errors when it's viewed through Explorer, but it looks perfect with Firefox. A computer guru on here made suggestions, but I didn't understand and just didn't want to redo it. It works!

Mine is through yahoo.
Old 04-02-2010, 03:08 PM

Karla, that looks really nice! Even so, I think you're leagues ahead of me! :lol:

I want to thank everyone for checking and reporting for me - it's up and running again now. And I heard from our family friend/computer person - and he basically told me that the deal that I have is basically good. He did copy what he could, so if there's ever a super major problem, I can have him jump in, but for now, the expert told me to stay put. So I guess I will. That's easier - and less $$$ too! As long as I can continue to have contact with her and problems can get fixed quickly, I am grateful. :thumbup:
Old 04-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Power Poster

Glad it is all fixed :thumbup: