Who has UFO's and how many? >

Who has UFO's and how many?

Who has UFO's and how many?

Old 04-25-2010, 07:09 AM

---------about 10----------------
Old 04-25-2010, 09:00 AM

I have too many to count - Yikes and new things appear everyday
Old 04-25-2010, 09:40 AM

I have 3 right now. I am waiting for some pictures before finishing my nephews Bar mitzvah quilt. So I can't do anything until I receive those. My husband asked me to finish a project before I start another one so I but the second away and just have the fabric and finished squares for one quilt out. I guess he was getting tired of all the fabric I had out in our bedroom. Poor guy he has been very patient with me and my messes. Those 3 are just the quilts. I also have 2 knitting projects in the hopper and I am also deconstructing jeans for a denim quilt.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:55 AM

I dont have many - I have the two tops I showed on here recently - to quilt - one (the Purple jewel box) will be quilted and bound by the end of the week.

The Bob the Builder one (with better borders!! hee hee!) is waiting for me to afford the batting.

I have started a 2 1/2 inch square - random single bed quilt (11 blocks down - 22 to go!) I use this as my sanity job at the moment - I have had some awful sewing jobs for other people (alterations) so I knock out a block after a few hours of horrid stuff - makes me feel better!

I also have a bundle of 4 inch squares with Strawberry Shortcake on, I'm planning a single quilt with HST's arranged in different patterns - haven't stitched any yet...

My English Paper Pieced GFG - which I always have on the go - great for traveling or cozy nights in front of the fire!

AND - I suppose I have to count the stupid 'open my mouth and offer to make a quilt' which I need to get doen by next month!! Haven't cut a singel piece of that yet though!!!

I'd call all those 'Work in Progress' myself.

(of course - I'm only looking at quilting for this - right?)
Old 04-25-2010, 10:01 AM

I probably have about a dozen quilt UFO's if I count the blocks from exchanges that have not yet spoke to me as to how they want to look when they grow up.
I did finish one yesterday that is going to a co-worker and a top for another that has to be finished and delivered by the end of the week. But these are also the 2 most recent ones I started....lol so that didn't help with any I already had around did it.
I have at least 2 others that are ready to sandwich and go to the quilters soooo, they'll get done eventually.
Muriel
Old 04-25-2010, 10:26 AM

I don't have any. I finish every quilt I start.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:35 AM

Well, I have two sets of blocks waiting to be sewn together, a crazy patchwork wall hanging waiting to be backed, a heart design wall hanging to finish, fabric waiting to be cut for the OBW quilt. Since I discovered crumb blocks I have about 450 blocks waiting for inspiration to strike me, oh, and a quilt I made last year which I used on the bed over the winter and STILL needs to be hand sewn across the bottom to finish it off.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Power Poster

No way of knowing. I have so many I dont really want to know. I love starting new projects,they just never seem to get finished.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:36 PM

The last time that I cleaned my sewing room, I started stacking all of my UFO's in one spot with the intention of finishing them. I now have one whole wall covered with UFO's, I have at least 20. I've just given up, and never say that I am starting a new quilt, I just say that I am starting a new UFO!! LOL
Old 04-25-2010, 01:37 PM

The last time that I cleaned my sewing room, I started stacking all of my UFO's in one spot with the intention of finishing them. I now have one whole wall covered with UFO's, I have at least 20. I've just given up, and never say that I am starting a new quilt, I just say that I am starting a new UFO!! LOL It seems like like after I start a new project, that I get excited about another new pattern idea that I find on this site or from my quilt guild.