Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up >

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Weight Loss Challenge with a prize......Nov sign up

Old 11-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Judy I will be sending a cute monkey print if I have enough for a FQ.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Omigosh you guys! I saw this cutie patootie little craft that could be given to a seamstress or quilter and fell in love!

If you want the instructions let me know and I will send them to you or post them here...whatever you guys want!

Missy
How cute---post them sweetie.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by dgrindey
Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Omigosh you guys! I saw this cutie patootie little craft that could be given to a seamstress or quilter and fell in love!

If you want the instructions let me know and I will send them to you or post them here...whatever you guys want!

Missy
How cute---post them sweetie.
I did...it is a few messages before this one...enjoy! I wanna see pictures from you guys that are making them...that is gonna be so much fun to see!

Missy
Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 PM

Wow was I bad today. I went to a birthday party had a piece of cake. That was my undoing I just couldn't stop after that. I didn't have any sweets in the house so I started eating dates. Just when I thought I had it under control my boy I care for came and his mother brought me Cannalloni 2 pieces. Finally I am stuffed and I don't think I will eat anything else. I hate days like this.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by bronald
Wow was I bad today. I went to a birthday party had a piece of cake. That was my undoing I just couldn't stop after that. I didn't have any sweets in the house so I started eating dates. Just when I thought I had it under control my boy I care for came and his mother brought me Cannalloni 2 pieces. Finally I am stuffed and I don't think I will eat anything else. I hate days like this.
A piece of cake isn't a sin and the dates probably weren't as many calories as you thought. Plus the dates are a very good snack.

Don't dwell on what has happened, look at what you can do now.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
Originally Posted by bronald
A piece of cake isn't a sin and the dates probably weren't as many calories as you thought. Plus the dates are a very good snack.

Don't dwell on what has happened, look at what you can do now.
What she said Bonnie.

Missy
Old 11-11-2010, 07:37 PM

I need some good hints. My diet in the summer was easy, salads. When it's hot salads are great. But now that it is cold I want a hot meal. I hate vegatable soups, I want stews or chowders. I am eating more meat than I should, so my caloric intake is going up, up, up!

What would be a good hot meal that is low in calorie. I have been eating a lot of beans. But I am limited on my knowledge of how to prepare them.

I don't eat pasta/sour dough bread as it starts me on a binge.

The last thing is, I hate eggs, ceral and bananas!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:42 PM

Thanks. I know I'll do better tomorrow and it's good to be able to vent when I'm frusterated with myself. Thanks for listening.(or reading) :)
Old 11-11-2010, 07:44 PM

Carol check some of my recipes on Livestrong my user name is bronald there might be somthing you like and it is all low cal. and I don't eat meat. Hope there's somthing there for you.
I also hate bananas.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by irishrose
Missy, you are obviously intelligent, caring and a good person. Thank you for sharing the alligator. It'll be cute for my non sewing children to have some sewing supplies in one spot.

Question - I am not good at making decisions lately. What kind of fabric is best for my flannel FQ to send to November's winner. I only have baby prints buried in my sewing room. I will purchase a FQ, but what genre? plaid? cute print? dark?

I think I lost a pound, but I'm not getting excited until I can sustain showing some control for a few days.

Judy
November FQ genre.... i was going to get non-traditional type prints or blenders. We usually think children print when we think flannel.