Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Join me for Virtual Quilt Weekend Next Weekend >

Join me for Virtual Quilt Weekend Next Weekend

Join me for Virtual Quilt Weekend Next Weekend

Old 09-25-2013, 03:38 PM

I would like to join in, but how do I do it?
Thanks...
Old 09-25-2013, 03:59 PM

This will be my first & only free weekend in about 2 months! I have already been planning on making this a quilting weekend, so count me in!

I'm still working on cutting down my Grandmother's dresses so I can make quilts for her children (my aunts & uncles). I've cut out almost 500 3-1/2" squares and now the rest of the fabric just needs to turn into as many 2-1/2" wide strips as I can manage. I hope to finish cutting on Friday & Saturday and get started on sewing on Sunday!
Old 09-25-2013, 04:15 PM

I will join over the weekend. I need to quilt my fall swap table runner, work on my next two SYE blocks, and Christmas gifts! Lots to do, thank you for organizing this.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:41 AM

Would love to join, and thank you for thinking of the foreigners with your timings!! It will be great to be able to get going while you ladies are sleeping!!

Originally Posted by Raggiemom View Post
I could start a post either Thursday night or when I turn on the computer Friday morning. I want to make sure I don't exclude anyone, especially overseas. If I start the thread Thursday night here, is that Friday morning for you? I can never remember. Basically, I would say just join us for whatever time zone is your weekend

For those of going to retreats and festivals, have fun! We'll miss you.

@Boston1954, roast beef sandwiches don't appeal but sending out for pizza does!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:05 AM

I used to live in Camden and went to Remsen for Barn Festival several times. Loved it and really miss going! Go and have a great time

Originally Posted by kayutanurse View Post
I'd love to join you but this weekend is the Remsen Barn Festival in upstate NY! It's a tradition in our family to go- my daughter went the morning after her wedding 6 years ago!!! We have a lot of fun looking at all the crafts and eating!!!!!! I love the bison burgers and chili! But have a great time and I'll check in to see what everyone has been working on!
Old 09-26-2013, 11:07 AM

Omacookie, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you'll be able to join us with hand sewing if it works out for you.

Originally Posted by omacookie View Post
Sat we will hAVE A FUNERAL mASS AND BURIAL FOR MY mOTHER. lUNCH FOR THE FAMILY THE ONTO nEW oRLEANS TO SEE gs PLAY FOOTBALL. Sunday is blessing of all pets at church at 2 PM. We have a Whippet/terrier male dog to be blessed. If the Saints play we MUST watch them. Oh I brought my Pfaff to the serviced in New Orleans yesterday......Do you mean then that I will have to do hand work ??????Hugs
Old 09-26-2013, 11:08 AM

I will start a new thread Thursday night. Just post your progress and pictures (if you want) and let us know what you're up to.

Originally Posted by BillieJean View Post
I would like to join in, but how do I do it?
Thanks...
Old 09-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Power Poster

Well, I forgot to check in, but my "You're All Heart" quilt is a lot closer to being done. Hope we can do this again sometime.