Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group >
  • Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group

• Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group

Old 11-27-2011, 04:34 PM

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were gone all week and I was surprised I didn't get brenda21's F8 nor any finished blocks. I was hopeful. Sometimes snail mail is really slow!! Is anyone in this group doing Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Mystery Quilt? (There's a thread for a group of us on QB who are encouraging each other during the mystery and another thread for pictures) I've never done a mystery quilt before so I'm excited. It's not too late to join. Bonnie posts new instructions each Friday on her blog. I have all my fabrics cut for Part 1, but need to sew 225 QST!! Then I have to decide on my colors for Part 2 and string blocks.
    Old 11-27-2011, 05:49 PM

Hi everyone. Here's my updated list of the missing. Still have not rec'd F8th from Brenda21. Also still have not rec'd finished blocks from Brenda21, dconroy84, quiltin'gran and troy26. Thanks to all of you that have returned beautiful blocks. I did another black, white and bright block swap a while back and all of these will work well together.
    Old 11-27-2011, 06:44 PM

I am going to post where my records show that I am with my blocks. If it is different with you, let me know.

I have not received blocks from:brenda21,dconroy,deltadawn,quiltmom,quiltin'g ran, and troy26. No problem with that, unless you thought I had received my block!

My blocks are all sent.(except brenda21). I doubt they have all made it overseas, though.

Here is the block I made for deltadawn.[ATTACH=CONFIG]291370[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails boom-6-blocks-016-small-.jpg  
    Old 11-28-2011, 03:47 PM

jillnjo, that is a very beautiful block, I love how you used the yellow and orangy-red color, it looks great!
    Old 11-28-2011, 04:47 PM

I mailed blocks to deltadawn, marytoddliz, Quilt Mom, & Roseysue today.
    Old 11-28-2011, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
    jillnjo, that is a very beautiful block, I love how you used the yellow and orangy-red color, it looks great!
    I've got to say-that bright fabric was a stunning piece and I think it talks all by itself!!
    Old 11-29-2011, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by jillnjo
    I am going to post where my records show that I am with my blocks. If it is different with you, let me know.

I have not received blocks from:brenda21,dconroy,deltadawn,quiltmom,quiltin'g ran, and troy26. No problem with that, unless you thought I had received my block!

My blocks are all sent.(except brenda21). I doubt they have all made it overseas, though.

Here is the block I made for deltadawn.[ATTACH=CONFIG]291370[/ATTACH]
    The block is absolutely stunning - I am so looking forward to completing this quilt with all your lovely work - Thank you ladies xx
    Old 11-29-2011, 12:33 PM

Talking spring boomarang

I was just strightening out all my lively block I have received so far. I have recieved from babyruth, hoppyfrog, jillnjo, kathyn, marytoddliz, quiltmom, rosesur, sewhappy30 and yayaquilts. I haven't receivied blocks from quiltinggran, troy26, brenda21, deconroy84, deltadawn and dungeonquilter and that is fine, I'm just checking. If you have sent one and I have you down as not, please let me know. I have finished and sent out all blocks except for brenda21. If your missing one from me, also let me know, but they are all in the mail. I'm just checking my records, this is the first time I've done this. Hopefully all had a good Thanksgiving and I hope your Holidays are Happy and Safe! All the blocks I've seen and the one ones I have recieved have be just beautiful. Nice work by all!!!
    Old 11-29-2011, 02:12 PM

I have not received blocks from the following:
    Quilt Mom
    troy26
    dungeonquilter
    dconroy84
    quiltin'gran
    deltadawn
    brenda21
    And I have not received a F8 from brenda21 I have sent out blocks to everyone except brenda 21. So you should all have received a block from me, let me know if you have not.

have a wonderful day ladies~
    Old 11-29-2011, 02:29 PM

I have not received blocks from: brenda21 (also haven't received her F8), dconroy84, deltadawn, dungeonquilter, Quilt Mom, quiltin'gran, and troy26.

I have made and sent all blocks home to everyone except brend21, so let me know if you haven't received your block from me.

Have a great week, everyone!! Hoping to finish some sewing for Christmas, work on Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay Mystery quilt, decorate my house and tree!!