Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT >

September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

September Secret Pal swap IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Old 09-25-2010, 04:42 PM

I just discovered that while looking over the needles, they were attached to a pincushion magnet!!!!! it's so cute!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Alisapao730
Received my SP box today!!!! Good things come to those who wait! I was having a very bad day at work. I came home to find my SP Gift in the mail! I felt so much better when I received it even before I opened it! God knows just when we need our precious gifts!
Thank you LaQuita from TX. i don't know your SN, but THANK YOU! Look what she sent! I love the cute little finger pincushion! I just started collecting home made pincushions and this one is so cute!!!!! I love the fabric, notepad (taking this to work to remind me that I have a great friend!), a pattern, needle's and TWIZZLER'S!! Um..Hee hee, as you can see, I couldn't wait to open them..yum! I really needed the sugar at that point! Thank you LaQuita!
Old 09-25-2010, 05:03 PM

Thank you Marsha 433. I know this is slow but I broke my ankle and needed an operatin on a vacation to Oregon. I love my 3 color batiks and the pattern for the mini pin tuck purse.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-93990.jpe  
Old 09-25-2010, 05:23 PM

Took my sp's package to the post office today. It is going priority, has tracking and is heading east. BUT it should STOP in ARKANSAS. Use to live close to there, in the Ark-La-Tex area for years. So!! keep a look-out for your surprise package. Hope you enjoy it.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
You;ll have to post a photo of it when you are finished. It sonds too cute!
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Alisapa0730 canning jar quilt is just a quilt with blocks that have canning jars on it. If you use fabric with say grapes or cherries on it for the jar part it looks like aa jar of canned fruit. really cute. Mary

So glad you liked it all. It was fun putting it together for you!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:16 PM

I am one of the ones that is having to wait paitently for her package to appear. Its so hard when everyone is getting such wonderful things in the mail. We just have to wait and pray that our surprise will be just as good or better! Come on girls we can hold out and hold strong!
Old 09-25-2010, 10:52 PM

SuzanneTX I hope you find that list. LOL
Old 09-26-2010, 02:36 AM

Kristen, I am so glad you liked your goodies. I had a lot of fun shopping. I looked at your quilts after I got your name and started collecting the Polynesia fabric, yummy!
Brenda - I didn't make the whole pincushion. I started with a plain basket pincushion and then added the handle and stuff.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by simplecomforts
Today was a special day for I have received my secert pal gift. It was received at the right time. I needed something special today to cheer me up. My secert pal crawford 1219 sent me 3yds of beautiful 30's fabric. 2 bags of Willy Wonka's Gummies a notepad with a pen to keep track of all my swaps and a pattern called In Bloom. thank you for all your gifts Kristy
I'm so glad you liked them-I enjoyed shopping for you!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:15 AM

I got the master list BUT it didn't have who was paired with who. I'm trying to go through the process of elimination.

Everyone will get a package, it may be Christmas, but I will make sure everyone gets something.

Suzanne
Old 09-26-2010, 07:26 AM

Look what NCQuilter sent me......beautiful batiks which are my passion, a clever bookmark, handmade pincushion-great fabric, and work rest or play Milkway-there were more of them...I wonder where they went--OH! There they are-on my thighs! Thank you again you made my day. This board has been such a blessing.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-97292.jpe