Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 08-25-2011, 07:34 PM

The tops that have been finished are beautiful!

I'm so sorry that groups are having problems with people. Please don't think that it's just one group, many groups are having the same problems and I've been trying to contact the "offenders" to try to get them to send the tops on whether or not they are done.
I'm like the rest of you...why join something if you aren't going to follow thru? Just baffles my mind.
Please be advised that you need to post feedback on those that are "committing these offenses" so no one else has to go thru this.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:37 PM

Thank you. I'm happy to hear that you are on top of this and working so hard for the ladies that are still waiting.
I appreciate your work and hope you'll be able to get the tops home where they belong!

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
The tops that have been finished are beautiful!

I'm so sorry that groups are having problems with people. Please don't think that it's just one group, many groups are having the same problems and I've been trying to contact the "offenders" to try to get them to send the tops on whether or not they are done.
I'm like the rest of you...why join something if you aren't going to follow thru? Just baffles my mind.
Please be advised that you need to post feedback on those that are "committing these offenses" so no one else has to go thru this.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:38 PM

I am pretty sure she has it,if not she could at least tell you. Someone has it and what ever happened to it you should know about it,i can't believe no one has contacted you. Just not right. I feel so bad for you,and all of us who put a border on your second one so you could have one when the first got lost.really!!!!!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I am pretty sure she has it,if not she could at least tell you. Someone has it and what ever happened to it you should know about it,i can't believe no one has contacted you. Just not right. I feel so bad for you,and all of us who put a border on your second one so you could have one when the first got lost.really!!!!!
I am trying to track it down. I asked another boardmember that I think lives near her and is her friend to check in with her for me. If cdcatlovers doesn't have it, then hopefully she knows who does!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:48 PM

Sounds like a good plan,who knew it would be so hard to be in a round robin :cry:
Old 08-25-2011, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
Sounds like a good plan,who knew it would be so hard to be in a round robin :cry:
I noticed that she is in group 14 as well. I wonder how that is going for them? Hmmmm.

I would eventually like to be in another one, despite this experience. I figure if I do another one, I will be praying the entire time that my center and rows come safety home to me! lol.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:03 PM

Been checking out your quilts. The ones I've seen are all beautiful. Has Maine Ladybug posted a picture of her quilt? If I remember correctly, wasn't she the one who didn't want to see it as it progressed?

Misty, I sure hope you get your replacement quilt back.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:52 AM

Misty, any word yet as to when you'll get your quilt back?
Old 08-28-2011, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I PMed the member that organized this swap. She was going to follow up for me. I have no idea what to do at this point. :cry:
Old 08-29-2011, 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I PMed the member that organized this swap. She was going to follow up for me. I have no idea what to do at this point. :cry:
Just a thought, but if it were me, I think I would send her one of the flat rate postage boxes with the postage paid. I would enclude a note asking her to just put it in the box and drop it at the PO. No matter what state it was in. JMHO