Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Whta is your "Have to have" other than sewing machine >

Whta is your "Have to have" other than sewing machine

Whta is your "Have to have" other than sewing machine

Old 02-09-2012, 12:57 AM

I agree with Peckish. My thread catcher/pincushion. So handy!!! Even if I did make it.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Morag View Post
I forgot...Mark Harmon and NCIS LOL!

Yes he is pretty gorgeous - My friend has called her Honda CRV "Gibbs" and I can see why...

BTW - I can't imagine watching the telly and quilting - what a distraction. My telly hardly goes on at all, but never during the day. I am an audiobook listener - with a good book on my mp3, I can quilt for hours and hours and hours...

So I guess another "must have" is my MP3 player! Funny that my "must haves" have nothing to do with sewing...
Old 02-09-2012, 04:46 PM

June Taylor Shape Cut (for accurate strips) and ZZ Top (for getting in the groove)!!
Old 02-09-2012, 05:51 PM

I really need a comfortable chair for sewing because of back pain. I went shopping the other day, but they didn't want to sell me the chair for the price on the tag of the chair I chose. They were going to order the chair off the Staples web site instead of shipping it from the store and it came up at a higher price. The manager and salesman went and hid in a room. The only employee visisble in the store for 15 minutes was one cashier. I know it's a little thing, but it just adds to my stress. I have to go to a store that is farther away.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:26 PM

calculator a must because I'm changing dimension of blocks and quilt sizes.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by beaqltr View Post
I really need a comfortable chair for sewing because of back pain. I went shopping the other day, but they didn't want to sell me the chair for the price on the tag of the chair I chose. They were going to order the chair off the Staples web site instead of shipping it from the store and it came up at a higher price. The manager and salesman went and hid in a room. The only employee visisble in the store for 15 minutes was one cashier. I know it's a little thing, but it just adds to my stress. I have to go to a store that is farther away.
Oooooh, this would make me FURIOUS!!!! Where are you??? I'll go in there and fight for you!!! I'm pretty scrappy! Can you contact Staples corporate and lodge a complaint? Man, I can feel the steam coming out of my ears!! That's called "bait and switch" and is ILLEGAL!!!