Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • January Secret Pal Swap closes Dec 31st 4:00pm CST >
  • January Secret Pal Swap closes Dec 31st 4:00pm CST

• January Secret Pal Swap closes Dec 31st 4:00pm CST

Old 01-17-2017, 08:28 AM

SP your package went out yesterday UPS ground so I hope it doesn't take too long. I have never used UPS before. Couldn't send USPS because the PO was closed. Hubby and I originally planned on being back in town on the 12th and figured I would have plenty of time to mail our your package, but then decided at the last minute to spend a couple days in NY visiting with friends so we did not get back home until Sunday the 15th.

How about a few hints:
    I have had you in the past.
    You live south of me

Also, in my hurry to get it to the mail room for mailing I realized I forgot to put the note inside; however, my name is clearly on the envelope so you will know who it is from. Once I know you have gotten it I will give a little information about one of the items in there.
    Old 01-17-2017, 03:02 PM

Sent my package out today you should have it by Friday
    Old 01-17-2017, 04:08 PM

I received my package today from Carolyn in FL. I'm hoping I am right in assuming this is cuppy?
    There wasn't a note in the package. There was chocolate, yummy, Beautiful pieces of fabrics. Especially the whites one with sea shells the other scrolls. Strips for my rulers so they won't slip when cutting, And my most wanted, something homemade, A needle holder thingy..lol..sorry don't know what to call it, But I love it. My hand sewing needles are always getting lost, this will be perfect.
    Thank you so much
    Old 01-17-2017, 06:10 PM

Received my lovely package today from LaQuita. I received a crabapple pattern that I don't have, which I am so excited about. A word search puzzle book that was "quilting" finds. I've been telling all my quilty friends today about it. Lovely kids fabric, totally cute. Orphan blocks. I have been collecting e1's orphan's blocks and I am putting them together and making quilt tops with them for the kids as mixed and matched. The pocket day keeper is wonderful, I like it goes to 2018. I haven't made a bag yet, but I have squares already cut out of blue jeans that I can put to use for that bag, so I now know what to use some of them for. Thank you so much for everything you sent! Cathy
    Old 01-17-2017, 08:28 PM

I received a second package from my SP today. It is from clmay and several new bobbins for my bernina. She had ordered them special for me. Thank you very Cathy. I had ask for them as the item I wanted the most! How gracious is that!
    Old 01-19-2017, 08:50 AM

Its me its me I have been racking my brain trying to figure out ehat UPS is bringing me today. Kept asking Dh what he had ordered cause I knew I hadnt ordered anything. Now thwt I see this message it just has to be me. Ups delivery coming from MN today!

Originally Posted by Anoka Quilter
    SP your package went out yesterday UPS ground so I hope it doesn't take too long. I have never used UPS before. Couldn't send USPS because the PO was closed. Hubby and I originally planned on being back in town on the 12th and figured I would have plenty of time to mail our your package, but then decided at the last minute to spend a couple days in NY visiting with friends so we did not get back home until Sunday the 15th.

How about a few hints:
    I have had you in the past.
    You live south of me

Also, in my hurry to get it to the mail room for mailing I realized I forgot to put the note inside; however, my name is clearly on the envelope so you will know who it is from. Once I know you have gotten it I will give a little information about one of the items in there.
    Old 01-19-2017, 04:28 PM

I received a delicious bundle of fabric yesterday in the mail! It is Kona cotton solids in shades of blue-12 fat quarters! But I don't know who to thank! I am so appreciative and look forward to making something beautiful with these lovely fabrics!

Gaijin (Deborah)
    Old 01-19-2017, 07:58 PM

Tomorrow is 'the day'. First day of college at 52! Excited & a bit nervous������������
    Old 01-19-2017, 08:10 PM

Congrats LAQUITA!! Don't be nervous, You will do fantastic.
    Old 01-19-2017, 09:10 PM

Anoka Quilter got my package, love everything but something was broke. Soon as I can I will post pics but already ate the Red Hots!