Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What am I missing in this brainstorm????? >

What am I missing in this brainstorm?????

What am I missing in this brainstorm?????

Old 05-03-2010, 08:05 PM

Well, today I started by straightening up some items from the piesafe and filled bags for donations. Suddenly, I found myself rearranging the furniture in the family room, creating a desk area from an old computer desk, and setting up the Big Board.

When DH came home and went downstairs, he was really surprised and sat down to read in one of the rocking chairs.

Our fur baby boy (shih tzu) was very excited while he viewed birds at the feeder.

So, I think I'll go through the rolling chest of drawers next and take one set downstairs. I can use flat top to store my jug of distilled water and iron. Little by little, things are coming along :-)

Wastepaper basket, telephone, compact 3-way light bulbs for the casual lamps, trays for stacking blocks. (I repurposed some nice older trays from crappy tv tables - and - waahoo I have large fiberglass trays.) Cushions for the desk/sewing chairs would be a nice addition.

Oh yes, I took some plants downstairs to add some greenery and placed a small quilt of the back of one of the rockers.

My machine table and favorite sewing machine will go downstair tomorrow evening. Yeah!

I need to sew before I worry about moving books and patterns. Tonight my sewing sisters from guild were offering encouragement.

Nite all,
(Dreamer) Kay