Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 04-20-2010, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
I have a squishy that I missed in the box yesterday ... poor little squishy ... stayed outside all along ... all alone and cold ... but now it's warm and cozy ...

Janecat ... I got your squishy ...
OMG...That's squishy abuse!!!!
Please pet the squishy, make it feel loved...
Old 04-20-2010, 05:03 PM

I am ... the squishy is watching TV with me ... and I'm keeping it company ...talking to it ... loving on it ... and asking it what it wants to be when it grows up ... it's such a sweet squishy ... :D
Old 04-20-2010, 05:17 PM

I finished two more blocks tonight! Muhahahahahaha!!

You know where to check for a sneak peek. I'm going to hold on to them until I get another 10 to send out... I have 3 done, and 6 squishies waiting -- I'm sure I'll get another squishie before I finish those six...

=)
Old 04-20-2010, 05:55 PM

Oh wow, I see I have several blocks on there way home to meet and what timing its warm and sunny here now, no more cold or snow.... I'll be on the lookout I can't wait to see them.

I got 1 more squishie in the mail today and OH what a special one indeed its from April for Isabella yes, yes I'm going to have fun with this one but again it will be awhile before I can play with them, but in the meantime they are all put in a safe place and when I get a few minutes I'll pull a few at a time and choose fabrics to go with them I can do that even if I can't start working on them yet.
Muriel
Old 04-20-2010, 07:32 PM

I have a squishy that I missed in the box yesterday ... poor little squishy ... stayed outside all along ... all alone and cold ... but now it's warm and cozy ...

Janecat ... I got your squishy ...
Oh, Robin, I feel your pain! I know you didn't mean to leave that lovely little squishy in the box all night long ... it wasn't intentional ... but you are making up for it now, which is important. Just like being a new parent, getting boomerang squishies is a "learning curve" kind of thing ... and you will get better at it with time! 8-)

No new envies in my box today ... so sad. :cry: But from the looks of it, there will be more arriving soon.

Odessa
Old 04-20-2010, 07:36 PM

Hi Everyone!
I received another f8 from purplemem today!

Also, I received an AMAZING block from hoppyfrog. I just LOVE IT!!! I took pictures tonight and will post them tomorrow!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Love the blocks!!
Sew Cornie,
I sewed right through my pinky once and broke the needle off inside of the finger :-( Had to go to the ER so they could cut open my finger and take out the metal. The worst part was the tetanus shot lol They even put one stitch in-I was like really?
Hope your finger feels better soon!
The last of my F8s will be out by Friday.
HUgs
April
Didn't you tell them you were an expert at sewing stitches?!?

:lol: Thankfully the needle didn't break off and I'm up to date on my tetanus shot. Still, it felt like such a dumb thing to do. After 20 years of quilting . . . I mean, come on! Ah well, at least I can still sew. :-D

My boys helped me pick out Izzy's fabrics last night. They're good at picking brights! I'm so glad to get to make one for her. Is this one a surprise or does she know?
Old 04-20-2010, 07:49 PM

I am ... the squishy is watching TV with me ... and I'm keeping it company ...talking to it ... loving on it ... and asking it what it wants to be when it grows up ... it's such a sweet squishy ... :D
oh, you have me laughing out loud

:lol: :lol:
Old 04-20-2010, 07:51 PM

jetnica, those are gorgeous blocks! You have so many back already, I'm really impressed. You are going to have such a beautiful quilt!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:10 AM

Wow those are some really pretty blocks can't wait to see more. No squishes for me yesterday but I did (happy dance) get two more blocks done and they are (drum roll please) heading home to purplemem, and star. I was really trying hard to do as they came in but when fabrics come in that require the same color OFF they go.