Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0  Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137 >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Boomerang Friendship Swap 2.0 Sign-Ups Closed.-Please Read my Notes Pg 136 & 137

Old 04-21-2010, 12:29 PM

2 more F8s came in today: Karen and kysmommy2

I mailed out 5 more finished blocks w/my F8s included to: jetnica, mistiliz, oatw13, sandiannie, hoppyfrog

I've enjoyed each fabric that's come in and they've all been very chatty - "keep me simple", "I need lots of friends", "make me traditional", "go out on a limb" . . . . Each one has let me know right away what block is the perfect one for me make with it and how much company it needs from my stash. I'm sure there will be some that come that will really stump me, but for now, I'm enjoying how eager they are to become something new. I just hope the recipients enjoy them too!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:22 PM

No squishes for me today ... (I've been a bad bad squishy sitter) ... however ... I got eight blocks completed, and have seven more in my possession to complete ...

I gotta tell ya ... there's a few I want to keep ... but they keep saying ... "I'm now transformed and awaiting to see how my mommy likes the new 'me'" ...

Soon little squishes ... soon you shall be journeying home ...
Old 04-21-2010, 02:50 PM

I hit the squishie lottery today! A few arrived a bit mangeled from the postal service but thanks to the plastic all fabric is fine and resting comfortably from it's trip!

I recieved squishies from
cjt_mama
craftymainemom
Dettonlisas
Kathy N
kysmommy2
Lovingizabella
mishnjim
Nancy in Louisiana
NorBanaquilts
purplemem
salmonsweet (safe and sound from the UK)
Star
Suedonnie

See I really did hit the lottery!!! So many beautiful fabrics I cant wait to get started on.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:53 PM

WOW Kbunn ... you did hit the motherload :D
Old 04-21-2010, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin
No squishes for me today ... (I've been a bad bad squishy sitter) ... however ... I got eight blocks completed, and have seven more in my possession to complete ...

I gotta tell ya ... there's a few I want to keep ... but they keep saying ... "I'm now transformed and awaiting to see how my mommy likes the new 'me'" ...

Robin!!!
When I recommended you for this group I didn't know you would be a squishy abuser :-( :shock:
I'm not sure about letting my squishie hang out with your squishies--you better send her home to me - really soon!! She's young and I worry about her being in a strange place :lol:
Old 04-21-2010, 03:03 PM

I'm in squishy heaven!!

I received blocks back today from Oatw13, Jetnica, Buddy's Mom, and Kathy N. Lovely blocks ladies, I love all of them!

I also received a F8 from buddy's mom. I love my fabric, but I think I love yours even more!

My camera battery is charging, I'll post pics as soon as I can.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:12 PM

I got a F8 today from buddy'smom -- I wish college classes were over so I could sit and sew!!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by purplemem
Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin

Robin!!!
When I recommended you for this group I didn't know you would be a squishy abuser :-( :shock:
I'm not sure about letting my squishie hang out with your squishies--you better send her home to me - really soon!! She's young and I worry about her being in a strange place :lol:
But but purplemem ... I made it up to the squishy I left out in the box all night ... (hard for me to see in the box) ... and today the squishies and I spent time figuring out what they wanted to be when they grew up ...

Honest ... the squishies are watching TV with me right now while I am typing this ... they enjoy the crime shows such as Criminal Minds ... The View ... especially the grown up squishes :D

I promise I'm doing better ... can I have another chance ...

Gotta go ... a squishy is asking for a way to get a better view of the View as Neil Patrick Harris is on ;)
Old 04-21-2010, 06:00 PM

The blocks look great! I can't wait to see more!

I received finished blocks from:

buddysmom
dettonlisas

And, I received F8's from:

LovingIzabella
Star
Karen
dettonlisas

I will have to post pictures soon!

Mishnjim, I received a block from you but it isn't mine! lol I will send you a PM. Just let me know where to send it and I will drop it back in the mail to it's forever home. :)
Old 04-21-2010, 06:01 PM

OOOOOHHHH!! now thats squishy abuse!! LOL