October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-06-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by TiltedEars
How many do you think she'll accept?

Sounds like you need to lightly fold him into a box and send him to Candi. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LOL, no stray husbands, please :lol:
I bet she'd take them all if we sent them Just like the Special secret pal packages.Mary
Aha..so you do ADMIT to sending packages :mrgreen:[/quote]

Busted?

:twisted: :XD:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Originally Posted by Airwick156
Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL
:shock: I like tea, hate licorice,have a dog, and I didn't say anything about embellishments! South and just a tadbit of where????.........
nope it is mine!!!! (said in true Krystyna fashion)...i like tea, hate licorice, have a dog and didn't say anything about embellishments...it's mine I tell you
:XD: :thumbup:
She said arms crossed with a foot stomp and then out comes the boo boo lip...lol
EXACTLY!!!!! hahah
Well.......until we find out just exactly where her chair is located I still say it is ME! :shock: .......tee hee.... :oops: but you do have one very adorable dog, mine doesn't wear pearls.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:13 PM

Well ladies today I got to the post office as it closed so no package sent today. If I didn't go all the way to town to get her favorite candy I would have gotten it posted today.So it is already to go out in the morning. Boy it is a big box with lots of goodies.I did this because my pal is Special to me I have waited along time to get her name.She was my first pal in a swap .Not saying which swap.Mary
Mary, I am special to you, aren't I?? :mrgreen:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:58 PM

Well ladies today I got to the post office as it closed so no package sent today. If I didn't go all the way to town to get her favorite candy I would have gotten it posted today.So it is already to go out in the morning. Boy it is a big box with lots of goodies.I did this because my pal is Special to me I have waited along time to get her name.She was my first pal in a swap .Not saying which swap.Mary
Mary, I am special to you, aren't I?? :mrgreen:
oh you're special alright :mrgreen:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:59 PM

Mine and Charles packages are going out tomorrow. One is going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy far east and kinda almost in line with Oregon.
The other is going south and then east just a tadbit. Both like to drink tea, one doesn't like licorice, both have dogs, one likes embellishments, the other doesn't say.
And THIS MONTH he made his own package...but he did get stuff from me...AND HE EVEN ASKED permission. LOLOL
your pup is very cute too....keep it away from Krystyna.....

:shock: I like tea, hate licorice,have a dog, and I didn't say anything about embellishments! South and just a tadbit of where????.........
nope it is mine!!!! (said in true Krystyna fashion)...i like tea, hate licorice, have a dog and didn't say anything about embellishments...it's mine I tell you
She said arms crossed with a foot stomp and then out comes the boo boo lip...lol
EXACTLY!!!!! hahah
Well.......until we find out just exactly where her chair is located I still say it is ME! :shock: .......tee hee.... :oops: but you do have one very adorable dog, mine doesn't wear pearls.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:00 PM

ok, don't know where my message went but your pup is adorable to Rita's mom...don't let Krystyna get ahold of it....just warning ya
Old 10-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Swap Hosts

HEY!!! That is positively slanderous!!! Now give me those packages or I'll *sniff* *Stomp*
Old 10-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Swap Hosts

Good morning ladies!
Today is going to be a good day or else it won't. But I decided it will be good. That's that.:thumbup:

DH was kind enough to drive me off to Joann last night so I could get some hankie linen for a special project (the one he sabotaged yesterday) and then he hunted around the sale area for me and found a particular veil fabric I had been hunting for. At $10/yard I wasn't too happy, but it is 50% off today, so we'll be driving back to return and re-buy. Also got some special stuff for my SP. :-D

Then we went to Walmart so I could grab special dog treats that are only sold there, the October quilt pattern (with extras to share) and some Halloween Oreos jumped into the cart, too. We zipped back home and he made hamburgers for dinner.
The dogs were so excited to get their special treat - chicken wrapped chews - that the big one who is over 50 lbs jumped in my lap. OWWWW!

So ... secret pal ... I am putting your package together today. I need to finish a special treat for you. I don't know what size you are, but you're getting an XL in whatever it is and you can always use it to sleep in. :shock:

You are NOT getting any candy. Or is that Candi? :mrgreen:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:10 AM

I love Halloween Oreos. Taste the same, but it's just something about those colors. I'm going to have to search my Walmart...never saw a Quilt of the Month there, even when they had lots of fabric.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:38 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by thomp116
I love Halloween Oreos. Taste the same, but it's just something about those colors. I'm going to have to search my Walmart...never saw a Quilt of the Month there, even when they had lots of fabric.
I'm not too fond of Halloween, but my son's girl friend (almost fiancee) is. She was at our home studying for a food science test while he was at work and she loves Halloween, so that was my little cave in to it ~ a little study treat. Unfortunately, after she had dinner and some cookies she fell asleep. LOL!

As for the patterns, they are usually tied to an end display of the featured fabrics which are always a little cheaper. Not too noticeable in our store, but they are there. Ask for them.