Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-06-2011, 03:15 PM

Until the past few days I have not been fooling all of you and now you all have me really confused as to who is who and has has packages going where and your names and your Avatars... Yippes
need to start some morning but not doing reat now so will say night-night and talk tomorrow...
Old 09-06-2011, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Originally Posted by skaduzy
My given name is Suzanne and my husband always calls me SuzySkaduzy so I shortened it to Skaduzy.
I was wondering what is in front of the cat in your avatar?
It's a roast chicken and that cat couldn't keep her eyes off of it.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by sik1010
Originally Posted by Havplenty
is that a silver bengal for your avatar? i was recently looking at one from bengal rescue but decided i needed more room before i get another cat. i'm in 1100 sf now and it doesnt seem enough room when the two i have start tearing through my home.

Originally Posted by catpawski
Mines simple........I love cats and since I'm of the polish decent............it was easy to come up with catpawski
Isn't it amazing how much space they need for that tearing around? Maybe the house just gets smaller when they do that. LOL!
yep and they need more wall climbing space, more bouncing off furniture space, more zero to flight space, more doors to open, more faucets to climb under, more bathtubs to flip into. and this is only with two.... what would 3 bring?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:26 PM

Well, it is time for me to go sew some more on the gift for my #1 SP who lives in the state I was born in. As soon as I finish it I can start on the gift for #2 SP who lives in the state I drove through. :lol: Don't have a lot of time, the 14th will be here before I know it! Bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:48 PM

Wow...I went to bed last night on page 46...been gone all day and it's up to 50 something....had to catch up and laughing all the while!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Ok SP....I got your firmy out late this morning and should be arriving to you with something I made to honor your request for something handmade,but I did use my machine...lol!! I filled it with other do-dads that I thought you might like too...including some fabric that might make your kitty jealous! :) You should get it somewhere around Thursday!

Oh yeah...my screenname...MDM are my initials and Panther....I love that animal, esp the black ones...so regal, mysterious and beautiful. A Native American friend encouraged me to do a little research about the panther and one of the many meanings was "reclaiming ones true power." I sort of adopted that totem to remind me do that...I've been using that screenname for about 15 yrs!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by sik1010
is that a silver bengal for your avatar? i was recently looking at one from bengal rescue but decided i needed more room before i get another cat. i'm in 1100 sf now and it doesnt seem enough room when the two i have start tearing through my home.

Originally Posted by catpawski
Mines simple........I love cats and since I'm of the polish decent............it was easy to come up with catpawski
Isn't it amazing how much space they need for that tearing around? Maybe the house just gets smaller when they do that. LOL!
yep and they need more wall climbing space, more bouncing off furniture space, more zero to flight space, more doors to open, more faucets to climb under, more bathtubs to flip into. and this is only with two.... what would 3 bring?
My daughter has four and when she was in an apartment they were all over the place. They loved the hallway for full speed action. I won't tell you some of the things they did or you might be scared of a third one. LOL!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Until the past few days I have not been fooling all of you and now you all have me really confused as to who is who and has has packages going where and your names and your Avatars... Yippes
need to start some morning but not doing reat now so will say night-night and talk tomorrow...
Our evil plan to confuse you has succeeded.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:00 PM

I got my name from a dear friend who was my quilting buddy..everytime we quilted she called me a nut so hence quiltnut4ever!

Candi,
I have to say that everytime I log on i look forward to your "stalking" as well as the others who stalk with you. Its hilarious! :lol: :lol:
Old 09-06-2011, 04:10 PM

Okay.
1) Hints for my SP. We both love the fall colors and lives southeast of me.
2) My avatar is pronounces "Jesus Lives". He is the Lord of my Life and it's fun to watch people try and figure it out:-)
Old 09-06-2011, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Well, Lori, my screen name is my name, and people always ask me if my name is short for Candace or so thing else, and nope it is just Candi.

Sarah, I know your screen name is sik, but it just doesn't roll of my tongue like siki does, so you got a new name,lol. And as far as clues go, I've been planting many along the way :mrgreen: But will give more definite hints once I put the packages in the mail, hopefully by Friday.

That being said, I will say a few things here:
1- both of my packages are leaving Flroida and heading north, one is going WAY more west than the other one.
2- Both of my pals have one favorite color in common and it is one of my favorites too. :wink:
3-one of my pals has no least favorite colors and the thing she wanted the most was not quilt related.
4-the other pal is collecting certain quilt related items that she mentioned twice on the form, so I ordered the certain item for her.

So here you go, 4 real good hints :mrgreen:
They way west one is mine isn't it. Come on you can tell me I won't tell on you.