Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-18-2011, 08:40 PM

Gaby I dropped my camera and now I can't get the photos to unload from it. I will get my DD to come out and take some photos for me..minus the box of candy *L* it is long gone...crafty_linda_b
Old 07-18-2011, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
Gaby I dropped my camera and now I can't get the photos to unload from it. I will get my DD to come out and take some photos for me..minus the box of candy *L* it is long gone...crafty_linda_b
Oh no, hope you can get your camera fixed.
No squishy or firmy for me yet, too humid to sit on the bench outside, so I am inside working on some WIPs.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:28 AM

Well, SP your 2nd package is in the mail. USPS has no idea where the 1st one is, but here is the update from the 2nd one sent yesterday

Your item was processed through and left our PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116 facility on July 18, 2011 at 10:23 pm.

I live in MD, why it went to Philadelphia to go south and west is beyond my comprehension. Here's hoping this one gets to you.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by CloverPatch
Ok Cloverpatch did you make the monkey bread? Did everyone like it?

Robyn
Well, that didn't go so well. I keep the biscuits inthe drawer inthe fridge. Well when I picked them up I found out that it had opened itself. I am thinking they got to warm or something, I don't know, maybe a bad batch or packageing. So I didn't get to make it :-(
When you try it do not use pam on the bunt pan or it will fall apart. My girlfriend found that out when she tried the recipe.
This reminds me of a story in a email I recieved a couple years ago. A lady went grocery shopping the parking lot was full so she parked behind the store. Not very well lit. After shopping she went to her car and put her groceries in the back seat. As she sat in the drivers seat she heard a loud bang and felt a searing pain in the back of her head. She put her hand on her head and felt what she thought was her brain. She thought why did she park back there ,now someone has shot her and she is going to die. Well she called 911 and when the police got there and checked her head wound they started laughing. She got so mad and started cussing at them.They explained she had a biscuit stuck in her hair from a can of biscuits she just bought that exploded.lol. Mary
Old 07-19-2011, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Tedytrsr, are you sorry about the mistake? or sending them to me so that I got hooked?

The first one I will forgive you for as it doesn't really matter. The second, well, I am having so much fun reading the first one when I have a coffee break. It is sooooooo funny that I laugh out loud - now that will give the postman something else to worry about as whenever he calls I am now laughing like a loon at Stephanie Plum!

I have also started the cross stitch kit. I couldn't keep my hands off that. So when I stop for the evening about 9.30 I can stitch for half an hour. Very therapeutic.
Well, I am sorry. I could send you some of the next of the seris if you need. Also, glad you like the cross stich and it is helping you to relax.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:14 AM

well another day of waiting for the post man
Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs

Robyn
Well, that didn't go so well. I keep the biscuits inthe drawer inthe fridge. Well when I picked them up I found out that it had opened itself. I am thinking they got to warm or something, I don't know, maybe a bad batch or packageing. So I didn't get to make it :-(

MARY lol lol lol you made that UP!! I was laughing out loud when I got done! Thanks I needed that!
When you try it do not use pam on the bunt pan or it will fall apart. My girlfriend found that out when she tried the recipe.
This reminds me of a story in a email I recieved a couple years ago. A lady went grocery shopping the parking lot was full so she parked behind the store. Not very well lit. After shopping she went to her car and put her groceries in the back seat. As she sat in the drivers seat she heard a loud bang and felt a searing pain in the back of her head. She put her hand on her head and felt what she thought was her brain. She thought why did she park back there ,now someone has shot her and she is going to die. Well she called 911 and when the police got there and checked her head wound they started laughing. She got so mad and started cussing at them.They explained she had a biscuit stuck in her hair from a can of biscuits she just bought that exploded.lol. Mary
Old 07-19-2011, 08:35 AM

just made some carmal pecan sticky buns out of refridgerated cresent rolls

this kinda makes the wait for the mail man a little easier
[ATTACH=CONFIG]228808[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-228802.jpe  
Old 07-19-2011, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs

Robyn
Thanks for the smile!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:49 AM

I got the greatest pkg from quilnut4ever yesterday!!!I got fabric, fabric and more fabric--great paterns--thread--moda squares--safety pins--swedish fish--and lots lots more--thank you so very much I can hardly wait to start using it all!!!